Unreål Marksmanship PvP BG's & 2v2 Hunter/Priest Video

Greetings PvP Community,
    I put this in the Hunter Forums...Thought I should give a link to the PvP Forums too.
    Somthing I have always wanted to do was make a movie. I didn't have the comp for it until last Nov when I finally did a full upgrade. I never could get into the whole fraps thing though. Until recently when I forced myself to start frapsing a few daily bg's. I play a Hunter named Unreål on the US-Korgath server. Im very new to movie editing, but the end result didn't turn out to bad.

What to expect from this movie.
    This isn't a show of skill or editing prowess. But a attempt to scratch a Itch Ive had since BC. This is a mix of some nOOb slaying and 2v2 arena around 2k-2.3k MMR as Hunter/Priest. The Priest is in gear he had when he quit in early S6. I had about a total of 3hrs of fraps clips to work with. That I gathered with limited time over the last 2 weeks. Work has gotten really busy and it was a now or never type of thing.

Please Watch in HD720P needless to say Youtube slaughted the quality!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BWeGKTnUUg
    If you Liked it and would like more movies. Please Like, Subscribe and Comment, if there is a demand I will do more
    Casual WoW Player and proud of it!!

Re: Unreål Marksmanship PvP BG's & 2v2 Hunter/Priest Video

I was severely disappointed that the first 5 minutes of the video was you just outgearing the hell out of people in BGs. I was also annoyed that you don't use a shot timer, and almost never stood still for the half a second it takes to take an autoshot.

During the arenas part, it was... pretty boring. No awesome switches, just... you out-damaging people. And why'd you even put that priest/combat rogue video in there? There's no chance a combat rogue should win against anyone.

The jump from one side of the bridge to the other in Eots. F-ing pro

Love it, cool video, moar plz

Quote Originally Posted by Morwrath
    If you Liked it and would like more movies. Please Like, Subscribe and Comment, if there is a demand I will do more
    There is no demand in watching something like pointed out below.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    I was severely disappointed that the first 5 minutes of the video was you just outgearing the hell out of people in BGs. I was also annoyed that you don't use a shot timer, and almost never stood still for the half a second it takes to take an autoshot.

During the arenas part, it was... pretty boring. No awesome switches, just... you out-damaging people. And why'd you even put that priest/combat rogue video in there? There's no chance a combat rogue should win against anyone.

15+ Year Old Account

Dude, what's with the music?

Thumbs up for being swedish : p (At least I think you are considering your name). Arena part was decent, I play priest/hunter myself. Nothing really new was shown to me, mostly because its pretty much straight forward, trap every cd and time scatter/silencing while raping someones face. Some duels or some more 1vX situations against people with some more gear. Disengage tricks are always amusing too Danaik Triple D movie is a must if you like those : p
    "Slap yourself, really hard in the face, then leave"

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula

So becasue they have bad gear I have no right to Fraps them? Also read my Original post a little closer before you comment. Also that combat Rogue floored my priest in the first game in less then 10 seconds, I was showing that part as a props to him. Also in 2's Hunters Dont switch alot, Why you ask ....mana every serpent sting would eat you alive. And the fact healers just LOS you and heal. Its not hard to think about if you really wanted too, but instead you choose to rate a class you aboviously don't know the first thing about.
    Casual WoW Player and proud of it!!