Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Death Knight Leveling Build

Blood wins hands down no need to eat it already heals to to full health while finishing a fight, better survivability than other specs for leveling
    i leveled with blood and i got to 80 before my friend because he was frost and needed more break than i did

Blood is beast for leveling.

You can easily solo group quests and just don't die, even if you pull 5 mobs.

Key-talents:

Mark of Blood
    Rune tap (imp.)
    Vampiric blood
    Imp. Death strike

Quote Originally Posted by Niero123
    Blood is beast for leveling.

You can easily solo group quests and just don't die, even if you pull 5 mobs.

Key-talents:

Mark of Blood
    Rune tap (imp.)
    Vampiric blood
    Imp. Death strike
    Can you get 5 mobs down as quickly as unholy though? Because I usually do large pulls with classes then aoe them down.

any are nice i guess

blood is nice because you have rune tap and a lot of self healing, plus death strike is a main dmg ability which in turn heals you

frost would be good too, obliterate hits hard and you could pick up improved frost presence and just sit in that instead for increased armor/hp

unholy gets the pet and on a pale horse for moving faster, but honestly since you can fly at like 60 or 58 whatever it is now, i doubt its even worth going unholy for imo

blood or frost imo

Unholy while at lvl 80 will prob be your best bet, blood will be more than ample for group pulls between cleave dnd and disease spreading by the time your on mob 4-5 should be well below 50% in turn making them a HS and DS from dead max.