Where do I go from here?

Hi everyone,
    I recently leveled up my Druid to play as a Bear Tank.
    I've ran extremly many heroics and crafted alot of items but now it feels like I've hit a wall.
    I don't know where to get gear from anymore, and if I wish to join an ICC run they usually complain because my GearScore is too low.

So I wonder where should I go from here ?

Here's my character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rg&cn=Ihasboom

Now, I'm not that rich and I therefor will not craft the ICC items nor buy the Battered Hilt weapon.
    I know that I can get Orca Hunter's Harpoon from Halls of Reflection, but other then that I really don't know where to get items from anymore.
    So any advices and suggestions possible is apprciated because I'm getting somewhat desperate to get better gear.

Thanks

Re: Where do I go from here?

Your gear is more than adequate to tank ICC, except for that weapon. You really need to shoot for either Orca-Hunter's Harpoon or the one that drops off Onyxia in 10 or 25 man. Since your weapon is your greatest source of threat you'll be having a really hard time holding aggro in ICC 10 if you don't upgrade to at least a 232 weapon. If you still can't get into ICC 10 for whatever reason you should try your best to get into ToC 25 or ToGC 10 for a few 245 upgrades. If people are saying your GS is too low for item level 245 content then you should probably find a new server because they are morons. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice Tibben, totally forgot about the Onyxia weapon.
    Will try to get my hand on one of thoose weapons and then hopefully im able to get into an ICC group.

Deleted

Yeah, get a new weapon

polearm from HoR hc, anub10, twins25, anub25 or ony10/25.

I'm using ony25 thunderstrike and I love it. 180 sta is awesome and so is the expertise. And I'm using the dps version for kitty :P the procc on thunderstrike is the same as the MC vanilla, but it's still abit extra threat on multitarget. In a normal HC (uk or nexus) it usualy does around 50k dmg.

Good luck

I just remembered that I can get Marrowstrike from ToC 5 (Heroic) aswell. Atleast it's an upgrade from what I have right now