Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Does dueling make your heart beat?

it can be that u are getting stressed and want to win hardly. its like u want to prove urself as a good player for others

It happens to me but not all that often. In most cases it's while dueling another really geared/skilled player where any tiny mistake could make the difference of winning or losing or in arena where there's a lot riding on the outcome of the match or where it comes down to hair raising finally most the times when it comes down to two or more versus myself after my partner(s) dies and I pull out a win at the last possible second.

my heart used to start beatin when i did arena, thou it stopped later, guess nothing can be exciting 4ever.

and as for duels i find them boring due to either, having to wait for cooldowns, or duel withoutthem and be sure to loose.. and then theres always those stupid ppl who think one shouldnt be using cd's in a duel, and with all that i can't see a reason to get all excited :P
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Deleted

I only get it when I do world pvp or after weeks of trying a boss and finally being able to kill him.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus
    I only get it when I do world pvp or after weeks of trying a boss and finally being able to kill him.
    Only adrenaline rush of epic proportions I ever had was on my warlock in BC, on Illidari Council. We had wiped for the entire night, and finally they seemed to go down. At 3%, our last interrupter for Malande went down. The HP ticked down sooo slowly, 2%, 1.8%, 1.6%, 1.4%, 1.2%. Malande started casting. I hit fel dom, got a Felhunter out and spell locked at 0.1 second left on the cast. Almost fainted right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda
    You take a chill class with a chill spec like destro lock and GDC ppl, it's relaxing 8)
    Ya global downcool people and its all good.