Shadowmourne help.

Hey guys, I miss read my quest for unholy infuison i thought all you had to do was kill the proffesor with shadow's edge (hoping it would be that simple) so I didnt get credit for killing him so now I know why. But I was wondering for the blood infusion, after you get blood mirror is there a duration that you have to stand there? And as for the frost infusion, I dont have any tanking gear but would it be good enough if I had alot of frost res?

Re: Shadowmourne help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart
    Hey guys, I miss read my quest for unholy infuison i thought all you had to do was kill the proffesor with shadow's edge (hoping it would be that simple) so I didnt get credit for killing him so now I know why. But I was wondering for the blood infusion, after you get blood mirror is there a duration that you have to stand there? And as for the frost infusion, I dont have any tanking gear but would it be good enough if I had alot of frost res?
    unholy is use the abom ability that takes 100 energy on the weapon, it has a 6 min duration so time it to the boss kill wisely

blood is take a tick from the blood mirror, and bit 3 people then kill the queen

frost is take 4 frost breaths, i think theres a timer idk

frost i think you can get away with frost gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitingisfun
    Hallo huter . good is 2 now ther is hunter woh playd till vanilla . i haved warr 2 but i was bored lol . i aso reed alot moore much forums but i writ so dab enlish i caus breein dmg to peoplol i beter just reed an wathcs i no writ point less posts an topics but mein ting is that peopl under tsand wat u writ .
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    It's like reading a slowly evolving train wreck.

You can do the frost infusion as a DK really easily, though idk what class you are.

For Blood Queen, you need to have the debuff for just a split second iirc.

For Sindy, I did it with the frost res chest, boots, and belt with frost aura, and didn't come close to dying once, as a ret pala. Take the first 2 breaths, take another, but don't take the 4th until after phase 2 starts, since you have a 6 minute timer in which to kill her (assuming you have shit awful dps like we do that can't manage tombs).