15+ Year Old Account

The 90s Sitcom Quiz

Here's how it works: I'll ask five questions about sitcoms from the nineties* and you have to try and answer as many as you can. The first person to answer any given question will have their name attributed to that particular question. You may answer any number of questions per reply (1-5). I'll keep adding five new questions periodically until the quiz ends -- which will depend on how popular this is.

* I'm sorry that there will not be questions from such shows as Scrubs or Malcolm in the Middle, as these began airing last decade; if only just. A number of sitcoms in this quiz began airing in the 80s but carried on through at least part of the 90s, so those will be included.

At the end of the quiz, we can see who answered the most questions right and will be crowned the sitcom king (or queen). For the sake of keeping it fair, please don't search for the answer online. That means that IMDB and google are out. Please use your own honesty to decide to abide by these rules. Answers don't need to be exact, but they do need to be correct.

I will add new questions to this initial post, along with the correct answers to previous questions, the show that they are referring to (if not part of the initial question), and the names of those that answered each question both first and correctly. I can't guarantee that I will add five new questions regularly, but I will do my best in keeping an eye on the quiz and updating this post to add answers, names and new questions.

Questions 1-5
    1. In what city do Doctors Frasier and Niles Crane reside? (Frasier)
    A. Seattle
    Answered by: TheRabidDeer
    2. Who does everybody love? (Everybody Loves Raymond)
    A. Raymond
    3. What is the name of Ross Gellar's second wife?
    4. What about his eyelids is Harry Solomon surprised to find?
    5. What is the name of Tim "the Tool Man" Taylor's show? (Home Improvement)
    A. Tool Time

Correct answers
    TheRabidDeer - 3

More questions when these have been answered. Good luck!
    For the Alliance!

Re: The 90s Sitcom Quiz

1) Seattle
    2) Raymond
    5) Tool Time

Harry who for #4?

15+ Year Old Account

Updated with surnames for clarity. Looks like this isn't very popular. Guess there aren't many people around that watched sitcoms like me. :/
    For the Alliance!

I want to play
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

3. What is the name of Ross Gellar's second wife?
    A: Emily, British Woman he was "forced" to take on a date by Rachel. go figure. and they ended up spending the weekend in some motel where they fell inlove.
    Emily lived in london and spent weekends in New York with ross for a few weeks before ross paniced and asked her to move in with him, which ended in a proposal.

Call me a nerd.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!