Thread: Was this wrong?

Deleted

Was this wrong?

Hi all fellow random-Hc- once-a-day-for-frost-emblem-runners!

Isnt this just the worst thing, especially as dps 10.15 min queue.. So while I waited in the queue this idea struck me, why don't I run around without any visible gear on. Would be fun to out dps someone that way. I usually put out 50-55% of the overall damage in a hc run, and im getting sick an tired of helping, pulling lechers along with me.
    But what happens? They start nagging about taking my gear on bla bla bla.. And I responded, chill, I'm trying something out here. Give it a rest.

Was this wrong of me to cheer up my hc run a little? If my dps would have been ridiculously low, i'd jump into my gear. But i wanted to try.
    Or were these ppl douches? Would you leave?

Sorry for f-ed spelling and grammar, english isn't my mother tounge

Re: Was this wrong?

people just wont there badges and dont wont to be slowed down. probably why there so mad

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Plonkas
    Then all of the sudden this f-hole just leaves: <armory link>
    name a shame dude. Have a nice ban.

Deleted

Sure, your 15 bucks or whatever it is in dollars entitles you to do as you want, but the other 60 bucks of the people in your group would like to have a word with you.

10+ Year Old Account

Naming and shaming isn't allowed, so you better remove that armory link.

Anyway I would let you do whatever you want, when I'm on my lock / rogue my dps is high enough to cover for 2 slacking people. On my tanks I wouldn't mind as long as you aren't holding us back, if you where holding us back I would aks you to leave or put your gear on.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

You're a jerk for unnecessarily slowing down the group progression, i don't think they care much about your fun. Also your 50% dps wouldn't be so awesome without a tank or healer. Also enjoy your ban name-and-shamer.

15+ Year Old Account

Feel free to post about experiences in pugs (without naming & shaming) in one of the threads listed in the useful threads sticky. Thanks!