Thread: LUI V3.0.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: LUI V3.0.

after having healed a instance with this i gona say i still prefer tukui its a nice ui ofc i would defently recommend it to my friends that cant handle having to deal with playing with lua codes

so i gota ask whats up with recount? seemed kinda silly that you are unable to chose what to see or change anything (at lest from what i could see)

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon
    2) I installed Prat to give myself more control over my chat functions, yet I suddenly find myself with a little icon that I can move around, but can't seem to get rid of. It looks like it belongs to something like FuBar. Any ideas how to get rid of it?

This is Stat-Block Core you can turn off its bar for Prat.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Power20
    so i gota ask whats up with recount? seemed kinda silly that you are unable to chose what to see or change anything (at lest from what i could see)
    Even if he made the title bar invisible, you can still right click it and choose what you want to see: Healing Done, Damage Done, Friendly Fire, INterrupts whatever. If you like having those small buttons like recount reset or choose Overall/Current/Last fights, you can /recount config and make them appear.

1) What exactly do all these buttons toggle?
    From Left to Right, it's the same as how you see the UI: Chat. Omen. (Show/Hide All). Recount. Grid.

I wish he did, but LUI didnt show functionability to change what those buttons do, or what the left micromenu button do (PallyPower for all classes / Portals for mages). But especially, he hasnt given functionability to change what the "Open Bags" button calls if you change bag addons >>
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Thanks for the responses, just a couple more questions:

1) Is it possible to add percentages onto the unit frames for the player, similar to the ones seen on targets/enemies/bosses?

2) How does one edit the clock? Not only is it NOT in standard time, but it also shows incorrect AM/PM labels.

3) It seems the little chat window button you click on for settings (looks like a chat bubble) and macros has disappeared, even if you enable Prat. Anyone know how to get it back?

4) Anyone know how to disable the bag mod embedded with LUI?

5) What are those cluttered windows on the right from Xloot, and how do I modify/disable them? (Specifically, once you go into /xloot options, where to go from there)

LOVE this mod so far, just needs a little tweaking to make it pop. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

EDIT:

Almost forgot, how do you enable coordinates in the mini map? (Similar to what's seen in this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/fZO6n.jpg)

Please go to www.wow-lui.com

All your answers are there.
    LUI v3 Author
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...UIv3.html#info

Member of <In Fidem> [EU-Das Syndikat]
    http://www.in-fidem.de.ms

I only got one question: How do I reach the in-game calender? ???

Quote Originally Posted by Zaida
    I only got one question: How do I reach the in-game calender? ???
    Click on the clock in the upper right hand corner, or type /calendar.

How do you unlock the Uniframes ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski
    How do you unlock the Uniframes ?
    Simply write /bar

How do I have my Health Pool shown my Health bar...same for my target
    Also, Can i get to the letters which show the status of my resource, for exmaple how much rage I currently have, to not be shown ?

And, Can I have my targets name somehow put neatly over their name or in the HP bar

Lol, or just use Pitbull instead...and how would I use Pitbull instead?

How do I have my Health Pool shown my Health bar...same for my target
    It only appears if you go below 100%. Lui has said he's going to edit this in the next update.

Also, Can i get to the letters which show the status of my resource, for exmaple how much rage I currently have, to not be shown ?
    Are you asking for the text beneath your unit frames to be hidden? I'm not 100% sure this is possible, but try Interface>LUI>General>UnitFrames

And, Can I have my targets name somehow put neatly over their name or in the HP bar
    Not that I'm aware. You should make a request on the mod's website.

I tried it, but i cant seem to find pally power anywhere, the addon is installed and enabled but the interface is missing.

I also would like an option to show a fourth bar since iv always had a fourth bar and my bindings are set to that bar.

Im also having that error that other people on your forums have reported but has not been fixed yet. I guess ill wait on the addon until its in 3.2 or something

the pallypower button ist next left to the micromenu button at the top right corner of your screen (it doesnt look like a button).

you can set up as many bars as you want...
    choose in LUI to setup 3 bars... now the forteCooldownLine and the texture will be anchored to your 3rd bar.
    now put your 4rd bar between the 2nd and the 3rd... so the anchor for forte ist still active and everything fits.

you can also unlock forte und put it on a place your prefer most.

99% of all technical problems occurs because people do not see through all the options.
    LUI v3 Author

Hey!

Just wanna start by saying that ur UI looks awesome, though I just wanted to ask. This has to be a bit inspired by Starcraft 2 XD I don't know how, or why but it just give me a feeling of starcraft 2 :P And also, that this doesnt grind my gears, since it grabs up to much loading time and space, even if i've got a new computer and running a res of 16:9. Though hoping in the future that you'll make a UI that grabs less memory, then i'd run it instantly, but again, amazing work man, keep it up!!

15+ Year Old Account

Working Great \

Best UI in ze wheld!

Really love this UI, and if u do so to, donate! 8)
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephonim
    Hey!

Just wanna start by saying that ur UI looks awesome, though I just wanted to ask. This has to be a bit inspired by Starcraft 2 XD I don't know how, or why but it just give me a feeling of starcraft 2 :P And also, that this doesnt grind my gears, since it grabs up to much loading time and space, even if i've got a new computer and running a res of 16:9. Though hoping in the future that you'll make a UI that grabs less memory, then i'd run it instantly, but again, amazing work man, keep it up!!
    thanks !

but 7-8mb after installing is very good for an complete UI. The only thing you need to be ready to raid is a bossmod.. thats it.
    The memory usage is also not important ... it just effect your loading screens. thats it.
    In any other situation for example infight the cpu usage is the most important thing and here will be LUI v3 much better than 99.9% of all other UIs :-)
    LUI v3 Author

First of all, amazing UI !

Just have a few questions..gotta picture to help.

**SEE PICTURE**
    1. Can you movethe Target's Name into the Health Bar Unitframe ?
    2. Is there a way to move the resource/health amount into the Unitframe ?
    3. Blizzard BattleTXT seems enlarged/distorted...any way to fix..or just switch to ScrollingCombatTxt ?
    4. Any way to filter the Timers that show up ?

**ALSO**
    5. How do I modify that CD tracker above my bars..is that Forte ?..and how do I modify the transparent image of the spell that pops up in the middle of my screen when it's off CD ?
    6. May just be me being OCD...but is the Orange curve over my Action Bars off center ?

Like I said..amazing UI..just a few questions I had about it.
    Tons of thanks for any help

this UI is amazing. Glad for the update

First of all, amazing UI !

Just have a few questions..gotta picture to help.

**SEE PICTURE**
    1. Can you movethe Target's Name into the Health Bar Unitframe ?
    2. Is there a way to move the resource/health amount into the Unitframe ?
    3. Blizzard BattleTXT seems enlarged/distorted...any way to fix..or just switch to ScrollingCombatTxt ?
    4. Any way to filter the Timers that show up ?

**ALSO**
    5. How do I modify that CD tracker above my bars..is that Forte ?..and how do I modify the transparent image of the spell that pops up in the middle of my screen when it's off CD ?
    6. May just be me being OCD...but is the Orange curve over my Action Bars off center ?

Like I said..amazing UI..just a few questions I had about it.
    Tons of thanks for any help
    think before writing...
    70% of your questions would be answered if you just read the FAQ.
    For all other questions there is a huge forum with search function and many stickies at www.wow-lui.com

1.) yes
    2.) with 3.0002
    3.) do whatever you want
    4.) yes
    5.) yes its forte
    6.) no

for detailed answeres please visit the forum or read the FAQ.
    Its painful to check multiple forums and answer questions.. but its even more painful to see people who are not willing to think about their problem for 1 minute before writing something down.
    LUI v3 Author

Quote Originally Posted by laserloui
    for detailed answeres please visit the forum or read the FAQ.
    Its painful to check multiple forums and answer questions.. but its even more painful to see people who are not willing to think about their problem for 1 minute before writing something down.
    Ive actaully been messing with it for about 2 days, and Ive read every FAQ ive seen on your forums and site. Love your UI, but dont assume Im lazy and havent tried to do it myself. Obviously I thought abuot my problem if I went to the lengths to post a picture and edit it in paint.