H-Pally and two MM hunters = viable?

Me and two of my irl friends are just wondering if two MM hunters and a holy pally is a viable comp for 3s.
    Think it'd work?

Re: H-Pally and two MM hunters = viable?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboooom
    Me and two of my irl friends are just wondering if two MM hunters and a holy pally is a viable comp for 3s.
    Think it'd work?
    I think if one was BM and the other MM it could be fine. I tryed Double MM hunt/D priest once for fun and it had alot of counters. We took it a bit above 2k and decided that was enough pain and misery for awhile. But the comp would have been much better with a Pally for sure.
    Casual WoW Player and proud of it!!

Re: H-Pally and two MM hunters = viable?

Been there, done that. Even with two amazing hunters, we still couldn't win as much as we wanted to, so we had one hunter play a spriest and shot up 200 rating.

We did crush any mage team though.

Edit: I'm sure we could have won more if the hunters had some better gear though, they hadn't been used since s6 and as such only had furious gear with the t2 relentless bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!