10+ Year Old Account

Coheed Live Tour

I recently saw Coheed and Cambria in concert, and I just wanted to say, that I cannot reccomend them enough. Overall, they were the best they had ever been of the 3 times I have seen them, and they even were mixed correctly (although that could depend more on location). If you can still get tickets, I would reccomend it.

Really, the only negative thing were the two warm-up bands. Don't remember the name of one, but the other was called circa-survive, and they were some horrible bieber/jonas girl band.

Re: Coheed Live Tour

I KNOW!! I went to see them in OKC. It was beyond epic. IMO Circa Survive's lead singer can go suck a Tauren's utter for all I care. Torche's drummer was pretty awesome to watch. COHEED FTW
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

10+ Year Old Account

I've never been a huge Coheed fan, and fact I've actually despised them after they did a HORRID cover of "The Trooper". But I'm sure seeing them live might make their music "listenable".
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account

I just saw them last month. Amazing band that write their own music based off their own SciFi comic books. They're so much better live than just listening to them which is also a plus.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRising
    I KNOW!! I went to see them in OKC. It was beyond epic. IMO Circa Survive's lead singer can go suck a Tauren's utter for all I care. Torche's drummer was pretty awesome to watch. COHEED FTW
    I loved how the singer stomped around like some kind of badass, and then would belt out another girl lyric.

On the trooper cover, I felt that it wasn't bad, it just wasn't maiden.