Poll: On a PvE Server should Tol Barad auto pvp flag you when no battle for the Zone is occuring

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Tol Barad, PvP flagged on PvE Servers

Hell no. The reason there are PvE and PvP servers is that you can choose how you want to play the game. If anything, I'd like more restrictions on getting flagged on a PvE-server.

They are making it fit with the actual purpose of the realm.
    Non-pvp outside of battles on pve realms, since those do not have world pvp outside of those zones.
    PVP all times on pvp realms, since that is exactly how the realm functions, which makes more sense.

If anything pvp is tacked on to what was a pve orientated game in the first place.
    Accept that blizzard are doing something to cater to a demand for something which completely flies in the face of the original intention, and has been the cause of constant balance issues ever since.
    If the does not suit you, then transfer, ignore the zone completely or shut up and accept your easy epics when you can run the raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx
    I was a bit disappointed with the change.

Currently Wintergrasp is also a 100% pvp zone on pve servers and i think thats quite good as it is.

Unless Grim Batol dailies are the ONLY dailies in cataclysm, there is no reason why they should make this a PvP free quest hub. People can play it save and go for the other dailies, or take some risk at Grim Batol.
    WG dailies are more weekly quests, so it is not fair to compare the two zones in that way. Yes there are other daily quests - just like there were other daily quests in BC besides the isle dailies. However on my PVE server I could do all 10 quests in 20 min and make over 100g from the isle dailies. On my PVP server (were the faction ratio was not in my favor) it would take anywere between one hour and impossible depending on how many people were camping that area. It got to the point were if you were not in a group doing those dailies, you could not get them done. If you decided to fight back, and won, the opposing faction would play the numbers game - calling in their friends to the point were they had a 4:1 advantage over your questing party. That is not fun for some people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxx
    I was a bit disappointed with the change.
    I don't see why PvE realms have to be 100% PvE; it takes a lot of fun away.
    The main reason I rolled on a PvE server is to:
    a) Be with some friends of mine
    b) Be able to quest and level without squads of retards ganking your because they suck at pvp at their own level
    c) Be able to do raids without turning the summoning stone in some kind of gank fest station.
    a) People also play on pvp servers to play with friends of theirs
    b) Park your main in the area you are questing in, and stomp on the "retards" who "suck at pvp their own level" when they gank your lowbie
    c) summoning stones don't turn into a gank fest anymore, as you can get ported into instances/heroics and most raids have a warlock who can summon people for raids.

If you like pvp that much, do your dailies with your flag turned on. Herb/mine/farm with your flag turned on. When I log on I want to get things done. I don't want my 20 min of dalies to turn into an hour long event because I have to protect myself - expecailly when you multiply that time over multiple toons.

In my case 20 minutes times 6 toons = 2,300g for 3 hours (which I can handle). I will not spend 8 hours to earn that same amount, just so some pvp want-to-be (on a pve server) can try to feel good about himself.