Warrior-Paladin VRS Warlock-Druid... on ROV (1900 rating)

As the holy paladin I really don't know what we should do against this team on ROV. There isn't constant LOS available and when I move to switch pillars the cyclones are always there waiting for me. Druid just constantly switches cyclones from me to my warrior when DR kicks in so that he is impossible to heal. Add in fear and I have almost ZERO chance to heal. The most I can really do is mash my shock on my warrior before the cyclone lands on him/me.

Should we just be trying to train the druid so he can't keep the cyclones going? The only problem is that that is when the fears come... and on RoV it is difficult to keep LoS near me so that I can avoid fears/cyclones. It's also almost impossible for my warrior to stick to the druid because the warlock is able to keep UA up constantly if he isn't being focused, this leaves my warrior stuck in fears (once his rage cd is gone) and even worse... entangle.. over and over and over... natures grasp... everything.

Help please
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Re: Warrior-Paladin VRS Warlock-Druid... on ROV (1900 rating)

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    As the holy paladin I really don't know what we should do against this team on ROV. There isn't constant LOS available and when I move to switch pillars the cyclones are always there waiting for me. Druid just constantly switches cyclones from me to my warrior when DR kicks in so that he is impossible to heal. Add in fear and I have almost ZERO chance to heal. The most I can really do is mash my shock on my warrior before the cyclone lands on him/me.

Should we just be trying to train the druid so he can't keep the cyclones going? The only problem is that that is when the fears come... and on RoV it is difficult to keep LoS near me so that I can avoid fears/cyclones. It's also almost impossible for my warrior to stick to the druid because the warlock is able to keep UA up constantly if he isn't being focused, this leaves my warrior stuck in fears (once his rage cd is gone) and even worse... entangle.. over and over and over... natures grasp... everything.

Help please
    I play War/Paladin at around 2300 mmr, and this comp (imo) is the counter-comp to Warrior/Paladin.

First, you want to kill the pet. If you don't kill the pet chances are you won't win. When you kill the pet, don't let them resummon, and constantly swap targets between the druid and warlock, usually you'll end up killing the Warlock with his pet down. Swapping generally is the best method instead of tunneling somebody.

Also, RoV is the worst map for you to fight them on, you have to be aware when pillars are going up and down, and start running their in advance. Trinket only 5s cyclones so the DR doesn't make such a huge deal.

Besides this, it's just majorly luck for the most part.

Re: Warrior-Paladin VRS Warlock-Druid... on ROV (1900 rating)

Alright, thanks for the information. We've been trying to sneak kills on the pet with bladestorms and that is usually pretty successful.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.