Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The old world instances are getting some love

Oh the taste I'll have for those dungeons at the end of Cataclysm..

Tip 1:Random Dungeons
    Tip 2:The countless runs

the instance will be properly updated to show that you decapitate rivendare's head during a quest in stratholme, so in naxxramas rivendare will appear with a robot head that shoots FRICKIN' LAZER BEAMS!

trash presumably reduced significantly in blackrock depths, along with the removal of the key (likely the instance will be heavily revamped or replaced with the eruption of blackrock mountain, so maybe we'll just get a whole different instance)

i REALLY HOPE but honestly doubt they'll alter the deadmines to make it more exciting. it NEEDS to have the fight to the top of the ship happen while the ship's moving towards stormwind harbor, like a timed event

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

i'd honestly like to see a heroic Dire Maul.

though heroic /redone strathholme would be sick.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rawshik7
    WHOA

I just realized that SFK is in Horde territory and DM is in Alliance Territory, and SFK you kill worgens and in DM you kill goblins!!
    Whoa, neither did I.

Crazy.

To be perfectly honest I am not looking forward to heroic versions of the old world dungeons.

I played in vanilla and I loved all of the dungeons for the epic feeling, but a large portion of the player base now at level 80 already complains about the length of time it takes to kill a boss/complete a daily heroic.

The Vanilla dungeons were long they had lots of bosses and huge amounts of trash, none of which in my opinion is bad.

But if you think about all the complaining people do now the dungeons will probably lose 3/4's of the trash and the bosses will be nerfed continually until the dungeon is nothing like it's original counterpart, as well as losing half of the dungeon size.

On the other hand it could mean all the annoying scrubs will see heroic DM and go "Fuck this shit it's too long" and leave giving me a group of people who appreciate the instance.....

TL;DR
    Don't expect the epic feel of Vanilla instances in the heroic version with all the whining casuals in Wrath, since all the trash will be gone and the size of the instance will be stealth reduced.
    Or
    Expect the casuals to leave heroic vanilla dungeon runs cause they are too long just like trying to read this post >.>
    Daenerýs

“It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?” - John Lennon

I'd love to re-enter a Strathholme where you have to help druids who are trying to restore the plagued lands fend off renegade undead and corruption.

I think WC is getting scrapped.