Haste Breakpoints

Does anyone have the haste rating(s) required to get extra ABs during the T10 2p proc?

In other words: How much haste do I need to get 3 ABs off before I lose the haste? How much haste do I need in order to get 4 ABs off before I lose the haste?

Then the same questions with Wrath of Air totem.

It'd be awesome if someone could tell either fill in this chart or tell me how to fill in the chart

| 4 ABs w/proc | (Amount of Haste) | (Amount of Haste) |

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Haste Breakpoints

Do you consider Black Magic procced or not?

3 AB's would require 0 haste rating, assuming zero latency. First cast is hasted at 0s, second cast at 2.5s, third at 5.0s of 2pc bonus. If you want to be picky, it takes 1 haste rating.

Four AB's would require a cast time of 1.666667 (1 and 2/3, obviously) for four casts to gain benefit and this requires a minimum of 550 haste.

Both of the above are with full raid buffs, so 8% extra haste plus 6% from talents and 12% from 2pc. Needless to say, I assume that you benefit from the proc on your first AB after a MBAM.

The problem is that it depends on your latency. Nobody has zero latency, I generally run around 120-200ms at my school, so with 550 haste I'd have a 1.866667 cast time, which is not enough. The other thing is that queued spells "fix" some of your latency, so even accounting for a known latency is imperfect. With my latency I have been getting 4 casts off within 2pc for a long time, even down when I had like high 700's haste levels.

Anyway, it varies by person because of latency because it essentially alters the required cast time by adding your latency to it. Use the haste cap calculator in the FAQ, that's how I just gathered all this up in 5 minutes.

My Calculator (http://milamber.ch/spellhastecap.html) might come in handy.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Aisxri
    Do you consider Black Magic procced or not?

So your asking if a 250 haste proc is up?

If it is, subtract 250 from the total

If its not, leave the number as is