Remove resilience

Hi i want to talk about resilience in this topic i am sure so many people well {QQQ] this so read the whole post and then start replaying to this

resilience make you take less damage from crits and reduce the chance to get a crit while crits are the main thing that gets a player 2shuted and i believe resilience can be the deference when you see a warlock having s7 gear fighting a s8 geared mage

but game aint about duels anymore ,people just play 3v3 to get to 2200 and stop playing so they get the rest from 2v2 teams and thats because the burst damage is still high from spells you can spam such as dots and moonfire....etc so even with 1200resilienced geared paladin in a 3v3 he can get burst damage big time because as a melee class if your first swing was not a crit your sacend or 3rd can be a huge crit.

Solution
    1-Increase Health for all players and 30% more for healers
    2-damage done by crits is reduced by 30%
    3-Over time damage well no longer be able to kill players[you no longer find a aflic warlock spamming his jump key and throwing dots on you and your unable to get even close to him so those dots infect damage on you but the warlock well need to kill you with casting spells such as hunt and shadow bolts]

and one more thing,even with resilience being removed these 3things i mentioned wont work only with full pvp gear

Deleted

Re: Remove resilience

what do you not understand about "not for ingame suggestions and feedback!"?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/suggesti...tionsfeedback/

Hate to shatter all of your believes, but these aren't the official World of Warcraft forums. Honestly we don't care about your theories for in-game changes.

Sounds like somebody's a bit spiteful about being owned by warlocks. Your suggestions make no sense at all, the way you open your post and the reason you give for spilling your mind into this forum aren't even understandable.

'Hi der everyone, resilience reduces the amount of damage i take from crits and the frequency of which i get hit by crits, while crits are the main thing that get people two shot!' So you say, let's scrap resilience while it negates the thing that you hate so much, getting nasty 2 shots from crits! The last time i checked nobody with full pvp gear could be 2-shot, not even 3-shot.

Also, resilience reduces the amount of damage you take from dots by at least 20%, if you find yourself being killed by affli locks who merely put their dots up on you, you need to stop whining about res and perhaps start pondering if the problem you're having doesn't originate from your playstyle (l2p).

I seriously think you just trolled me, because all three of your suggestions are provided by resilience and pvp gear. :X

Apparently someone isn't up to date about the changes coming in Cataclysm. Resilience or some form of "PvP" stat is necessary to differentiate Pve & PvP gear otherwise people would just PvE in order to PvP.

Blizzard is radically increasing health in Cataclysm and only slightly increasing dps. Resilience is also undergoing some changes to have a better overall effect on PvP balance. Read up on the cataclysm changes and wait it out, Cataclysm is looking like its going to be a good PvP expansion thus far.

BTW we need someone to move this to the PvP forums

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe

Hate to shatter all of your believes, but these aren't the official World of Warcraft forums. Honestly we don't care about your theories for in-game changes.
    Play nice now, the best course of action for threads that break the rules is to simply avoid them altogether, lest you find yourself breaking rules as well

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe

I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.