Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Why oh why do I keep getting asked to swap my MH and my OH?

Your right in putting bryn in MH over shadows edge.

bryn in MH procs off of, white MH, HS, MH WW, Slam, Execute
    bryn in OH procs off of , whit OH, WW OH

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ricky/advanced
    Oh noes, I have to actually put a moderate amount of work/effort into raiding? To MMO so i can shed my tears!

Quote Originally Posted by Nayllem
    Proc Weapon = MH.

All you need to know. Anyone claiming otherwise is misguided.
    Not always. I think it's been mentioned elsewhere in the thread, but as you approach the hard ArP cap the Shadow's Edge MH/Bryn OH can beat out Bryn MH/Shadow's Edge OH. The proc when near the ArP cap constitutes a smaller and smaller portion of your DPS output, and the speed increase from a slower MH due to Slam (which is not normalized) and Deep Wounds (also not normalized), along with the marginal base damage increase effecting MH WW, begins to outweigh the proc.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercovercracker

Seriously you have your ignore list full....pathetic man. I never ignore people I think ignoring is for cowards.
    /ignore = not grouping with that moron again...
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Deleted

i personally don't have much experience with fury warriors, but doesn't the OH weapon only do 75% damage of what it normally does?

I think it comes down to: does the reduced proc rate of bryntroll in OH mean a bigger DPS loss than using SE in OH?