Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelic_Kyla
    Sorry if this has already been posted and I just missed it but I was roaming the internets for leaks and came accross this! It looks pretty real to me but what do you guys think.. if it is tho.. its pretty badass I must say :B
    <image>

Here's the source I got it from: <link>

*shrug*
    Meh, you only needed to check one page : /

Deleted

Sorry if this has already been posted and I just missed it but I was roaming the internets for leaks and came accross this! It looks pretty real to me but what do you guys think.. if it is tho.. its pretty badass I must say
    What

Brock2525

lmao, they just deleted a bunch of posts (presumably ones with Deathwing in them) and as soon as they do a new account posts the same picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock2525
    lmao, they just deleted a bunch of posts (presumably ones with Deathwing in them) and as soon as they do a new account posts the same picture.
    Once its on the internet..

And oh I just noticed on this pic too the water is the updated water so.. I guess it iiiis o.o excitiiiiing ^.~ hehe
    Oh seriously? LoL my bad.. I guess I didnt see them since they got deleted or somethin.. >.< *shutting up then* :X

10+ Year Old Account

Well, considering it is only Alpha, and not the closed Beta, I'm gonna guess, July for the open Beta. Only because that is two months away, plenty of time for the F&F Alpha and a closed Beta. It is also when SC2 is being released, so the SC2 Beta should be closed by then if it is not already. That in turn will open a server or two.

Jist my uneducated redneck guess.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Twest
    Well, considering it is only Alpha, and not the closed Beta, I'm gonna guess, July for the open Beta. Only because that is two months away, plenty of time for the F&F Alpha and a closed Beta. It is also when SC2 is being released, so the SC2 Beta should be closed by then if it is not already. That in turn will open a server or two.

Jist my uneducated redneck guess.
    I sense an October release.

Personally can't wait to see a female worgen, like an actual one, not shooped.

Thats not deathwing, last time I checked he wasnd build out of steel - just look at the artistic pictures - that cant be him. Some random new dragon maybe...
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Maerad
    Thats not deathwing, last time I checked he wasnd build out of steel - just look at the artistic pictures - that cant be him. Some random new dragon maybe...
    ............................................________
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?......................................................\,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:"........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

Quote Originally Posted by misterfabibi

400 Euro hope there is nobody that is insane enough:/

Quote Originally Posted by Sanic
    Me tooooo!

Deathwing has metal plating on him because he is falling apart from what the demon soul did to him, read up on lore nub
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanic
    Personally I can't wait to see Deathwing, then Deathwing shooting lazors, then Deathwing with... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Shivaen
    Moar garfield, plox!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunyaa
    /facepalm
    YES! lol, too many tabs, that was the wrong forum - posted this in our guild forum and someone said "thats death wing" :P
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Hoax, Tyr IS in Ulduar.

It would be pretty strange to think that the area before Yogg Saron's prison has always been a twisted, corrupt temple dedicated to the praise of an Old God. Clearly - in *happier* times - there must have been a final arbiter. A jailor of sorts.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=2#24

Deleted

Lol that made my whole day.

10+ Year Old Account

You should probably check again...