Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha

What makes you think you will be among the opt-in selectees?

Quote Originally Posted by TaeKwonDo
    Woot Finally! Some headway into the Beta direction Can't wait for when its our turn! Wogren here i come!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    because it's not even close to be done, players would be too much of a hassle reporting too obvious stuff and complaining about bugs and crashes...

except 90% of people dont report the problems, which i believe is the reason the first couple weeks of new expansion/patch are complete crap

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Brock2525
    I don't understand how someone just "finds" something on the MMO server. Its not like you can browse the website index.
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyInc
    hahaha it's not even a real one. look a bit better it's onyxia with a jaw
    It certainly seems real.

It looks legit even on Error Level Analysis.

Wish I had friends in high places. :-[

Guys, i'm gonna post a picture that i just found, it's Deathwing in Stormind. Wait for it !

It will be new and exciting !
    Warriors will dead

WTB beta for us non blizz friends

Brock2525

Quote Originally Posted by M4xC4v413r4
    What do you mean?
    I mean, Boub didn't post the image of Deathwing, someone else did. But how did they find it? Were they just randomly typing http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ws/2010/april/ and tacking on random Cataclysm-related names.jpg onto the end? How'd they find the image?

Deleted

I can see a new SW tower riiight near his wing and the cliff. Not sure if its new but remember, if its legit, SW will have been reworked for flying MOONTS.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    What makes you think you will be among the opt-in selectees?
    Nothing is sure i'm just excited.

Cant wait! hopefully they changed there mind and are making worgen shamans!

Today "WTF Blizz??? GImme the beta.. get me in.. lemme play.. WTF!"

Tomorrow "WOOT! I gotz beta"

Tomorrow + 2 hours "WTF Blizz! Why in the world would you invite me to this buggy crap? WTF?"

Tomorrow +3 hours "Banned??? WTF Blizz I was testing it! And you banned me? I'm gonna cancel my account cause of this crap!"

Day after tomorrow "I am sorry Blizz... I didn't take my meds... can I PLEASE get into beta again?"

Day after tomorrow +1 hour "Woot! Back in!... wait WTF? This buggy shit again? How am I supposed to test this shit when it crashes all the time. And open up Deathwing raid already damnit. What the HELL are you thinking Blizz???"

Moral of the story... you can never please a Wow'er. Never.

People who are creating all kinds of noise over mmo-c getting in trouble with Blizzard... erm they didn't care when he leaked the near-entire concept of Cataclysm days before Blizzcon.

OMGWTFBBQ

Here's the latest screenie!

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent
    Today "WTF Blizz??? GImme the beta.. get me in.. lemme play.. WTF!"

Tomorrow "WOOT! I gotz beta"

Tomorrow + 2 hours "WTF Blizz! Why in the world would you invite me to this buggy crap? WTF?"

Tomorrow +3 hours "Banned??? WTF Blizz I was testing it! And you banned me? I'm gonna cancel my account cause of this crap!"

Day after tomorrow "I am sorry Blizz... I didn't take my meds... can I PLEASE get into beta again?"

Day after tomorrow +1 hour "Woot! Back in!... wait WTF? This buggy shit again? How am I supposed to test this shit when it crashes all the time. And open up Deathwing raid already damnit. What the HELL are you thinking Blizz???"

Moral of the story... you can never please a Wow'er. Never.
    I am very pleased no matter what blizz chooses, I am renting an acc from them - its their game to do what they wish with

Oh shit... there's some Men in Black at my door...

I hope our lovely mmo-c wont suffer the consequences, so stop posting those crap screens and let's hope that was not Boub who leaked the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock2525
    I don't understand how someone just "finds" something on the MMO server. Its not like you can browse the website index.
    Link to image on MMO-C server was given by <%KaNNis|School> (don't know who is that guy) in IRC channel (#cataclysmwiki).

So accordingly with this SS, Deathwing burst enters from the elemental plane next to Stormwind and stands in Valley of Heroes, yet the city and statues are left untouched, either Blizz is getting lazy or the picture just some tester installed the client on a private server and using some god mode ability to use the Deathwing skin...