Thread: LK 10 pugged

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: LK 10 pugged

I like cake.
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e116/aubreyzollar/screenshots/Almaster2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen
    There is a lot of LK PuGs kill since the 15% buff dunno what are you trying to prove with posting this?
    Have you even killed him with before the 5% ICC buff? And i mean guild kill not PuG?
    No? Get the hell out of here.

They give you a ridiculous buff just because you are useless and you can't see the end game content with any other way and you call LK easy and the worst without even trying the HC mode.

Pathetic.
    i personally killed him 2 days before the 5% buff, yes and GO BACK AND READ THE POST YOU IDIOT

Lich king was puged after maby 2-3 weeks after the release on Al'Akir - Eu, grattz

got to LK with a pug yesterday tho after that evryone had to go - http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Wo...210_205052.jpg
    i like pie and i cannot lie

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by narcissistic fellow
    i personally killed him 2 days before the 5% buff, yes and GO BACK AND READ THE POST YOU IDIOT
    Can't really answer to you right now i'm still astonished from the 100th normal PuG LK kill since the 15% buff.

This kind of threads are actually mirroring the level of WoW players, they are so bad that they feeling the need of making a thread for a normal boss kill while they are buffed to the teeth.

The word pathetic can't describe your situation really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerion
    ITT: people who can't read.

He's not bragging about how good they are because they downed icc in a pug. He's saying how easy WoW has become because anyone can down the last boss, even in a pug where people have not seen or read up on the encounters.
    no... i bet 5+ members have killed LK previous to this so.. really doesnt mean anything
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

10+ Year Old Account

Cant be bothered to 'prove' it because i dont really care but i pugged a LK10 kill 2 weeks ago after being afk for 6 months (EU-The Maelstrom), sorry to piss on your bonfire.
    edit: we did 8 HMs as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

Ok, so during the last 4 days we have done 2 raids to ICC 10, 5 people were from our regular group and 5 randoms, we got 11/12 fairly easily and quickly, even though we had to explain most of the tacts etc.

On monday we had 3 members from our standard group and 2 more from this week, we pugged 5 more people from trade, just for the LK fight.

long story short we killed it with 7 pug members, server is Burning steppes EU

MT pala - Beaglerise
    OT warr - Yands
    rogue - Jii
    hunter - Grift
    hunter - Oleph
    enh shaman - xnanni
    resto druid - Insanïty
    mage - Aeiwendil
    rshaman - Zujah
    dpriest - Dzudzu

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/338...0310154223.jpg

If anyone can point me in the direction of a pug which has downed it previously I would be grateful.

The point of this topic is in relation to how easy the content in Wotlk has become, that the penultimate instance in this current expansion can be pugged and beaten quite so easily, we wiped 4 times on LK.

ITT: we pugged LK10normal
    TLDR: wotlk is easy
    So you brought a bunch of kingslayers into a pug and with a group of competent raiders and downed TLK? You want a cookie for this why. Its not like you took a group of scrubs, the content has been out for awhile now. Kingslayer isn't an ultra rare title on my server. 5.5GS is considered the norm. I don't mean to rain on your parade but seeing as you overgeared the fight anyway all you had to get down was the mechanics which after some trial and error aren't that hard, it helps that half your raid had already killed the guy. And since everyone was 11/12 they'd probably been to TLK before and never downed him. Im willing to bet that all these guys were geared and came from competent guilds and something had gone off that forced them to pug ICC...they're weren't guildless retards who only had 4/12...if i pugged 5 members from Paragon into my run and down the boss do i get a cookie too, not saying your pugs are paragon level but theres a difference from PuG scrubs and PuGs who are PuGing because something in their guild didn't align for them that week...

These kinds of post are the very worst kinds of post because they say absolutely NOTHING and yet the OP feels a sense of entitlement, like he accomplished something. Had you done this first or second or third or fourth week and had you turned of the 15% BUFF TO EVERYTHING YOU DO then you could say LOLWOTLK is easy...

But you didn't do that...in fact you're so late to killing TLK its not even funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Ok, so during the last 4 days we have done 2 raids to ICC 10, 5 people were from our regular group and 5 randoms, we got 11/12 fairly easily and quickly, even though we had to explain most of the tacts etc.

On monday we had 3 members from our standard group and 2 more from this week, we pugged 5 more people from trade, just for the LK fight.

long story short we killed it with 7 pug members, server is Burning steppes EU

MT pala - Beaglerise
    OT warr - Yands
    rogue - Jii
    hunter - Grift
    hunter - Oleph
    enh shaman - xnanni
    resto druid - Insanïty
    mage - Aeiwendil
    rshaman - Zujah
    dpriest - Dzudzu

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/338...0310154223.jpg

If anyone can point me in the direction of a pug which has downed it previously I would be grateful.

The point of this topic is in relation to how easy the content in Wotlk has become, that the penultimate instance in this current expansion can be pugged and beaten quite so easily, we wiped 4 times on LK.

ITT: we pugged LK10normal
    TLDR: wotlk is easy
    I do agree that the 'easiness' of ICC10 and 25 is stunning. I mean, with the 5/10/15% buff, the fights are just plain easy. I want the normal modes to be easyenough, but this is just far too easy. We even did the first 3 10 man hardmodes on our first try! Indeed, I'd expect HMs to be all as hard as LK HM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliuszor
    It is kinda normal that pugs down LK in 10man...
    pugs on our server can't down more then 4...
    banned 5 times and still counting

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by XemnasXD
    ...and yet the OP feels a sense of entitlement, like he accomplished something. Had you done this first or second or third or fourth week and had you turned of the 15% BUFF TO EVERYTHING YOU DO then you could say LOLWOTLK is easy...
    The OP is obviously a bad,9yo player, don't bother with him just lock the thread.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Congratz! Never found a PUG that was able to kill Sindragosa, and I'm from Burning Steppes aswell, so that's pretty epic! Keep it up

15+ Year Old Account

Locking this, as it seems to have degraded into a flamefest.

Besides that, there have been reports of PuG or semi-PuG kills much earlier:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...gs-capable-of/