Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha Update

zomg Boub you know you lovee meh? Can i haz da alpha keyz <3?

On the other note below you wont find anything interesting /cry

http://www.powerinvsion-board.com/cataclysm_alpha_leak/disepointment
    -K

WoW styled Garfield comics? a new hype? jup ;D here's a random one from me:

Don't get me wrong, i am rooting for alliance, i just figured that Garfield is more of a horde player for this comic to work.

Garfield doesn't take sides... nor does he take prisoners...

He just takes naps! (Nice strip tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Riggsmeister

Don't get me wrong, i am rooting for alliance, i just figured that Garfield is more of a horde player for this comic to work.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gazrella
    Yeah I remember the site too I had it bookmarked I was always geeking out about the stuff they showed lol. I had the death knight info bookmarked too was a good informative site and then after Cataclysm was announced and blizzcon the site was gone last time I checked.

I remember spending about the same amount of time as I do on mmo lol when it was out.
    Yeah, Death Knight info was about the only reason I cared about it. Of course, Death Knights today are NOTHING like they were back then. I loved all the abilities they had, such as Plague Strike originally causing their next heal to damage them for half of the heal instead. Then it was changed to removing a HoT and having a 25% chance on each disease tick to remove a HoT. Now it doesn't even do that.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn
    Yeah, Death Knight info was about the only reason I cared about it. Of course, Death Knights today are NOTHING like they were back then. I loved all the abilities they had, such as Plague Strike originally causing their next heal to damage them for half of the heal instead. Then it was changed to removing a HoT and having a 25% chance on each disease tick to remove a HoT. Now it doesn't even do that.
    In many ways Betas are the best time to play, all the really fun and cool stuff is still in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Riggsmeister

i lawld

Balance had to be made so yeah it's normal dks to be a lot different from what it was in the begining, but yes betas are the most fun to play, because you see or do things that might never happen on the live servers.
    I didn't come to play. I came to win.

Sweet!