Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Neltharion's siege of Stormwind, speculation or planned since Vanilla?

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus
    That would be one massive patch.
    More massive than the previous X.0 patches? Sure, but not as much as you might think.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

WTF does Mathias Shaw have to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tro
    WTF does Mathias Shaw have to do with this?
    Sup Tro(ll)

And if they don't it'll the world's smallest patch. The new zones and raids and dungeons will be on the Cata discs, but the updates to the zones will have to be patched in.

Its fake. Theres a few things that are constant about the game, mobs have shadows that dragon has no shadow anywhere.
    Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.

Deathwing isn't going to just walk right into SW or any city for that matter. His title is the fucking DESTORYER!! If he walks into a city then thats it. Youve just wasted $60 cuase the Xpac will be over!

I think it would be great if they had an epic quest line (similar to the vanilla one that was linked on the first post)

something really to bind everything together
    "Raiding is walking up to someone's house, kicking down the door, kicking the !*## out of their family, stealing the mother's pearl necklace then screaming "ROLL FOR LOOT!"

The only thing about that picture that has been confirmed by Boubie is the model.
    It could just have been sandboxed....
    Look at the picture... He just stands there. The sky is blue. very, very peaceful....

where are the guards yelling "To arm! We're under siege!!" and phrases like that...?

And most of all, why would Deathwing face OUT of stormwind if he's besieging it? Is he planning a massive gasattack?

10+ Year Old Account

The deathwing picture, as stated, is not fake nor is Deathwing actually in Stormwind. It is merely copying over the character model with the Deathwing model.

Quote Originally Posted by naecroknight
    Its fake. Theres a few things that are constant about the game, mobs have shadows that dragon has no shadow anywhere.
    Lol, i quoted you so that you cant edit your post that easily after you checked you front page xD

I can see a shadow along the tail... U fail?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

lol...

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    A quick bump to anyone who hasn't noticed this novel quest in relation to current events, and to point out to all the oblivious people that I was right...booooyaaah
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dragon nipples.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorgulremik View Post
    A quick bump to anyone who hasn't noticed this novel quest in relation to current events, and to point out to all the oblivious people that I was right...booooyaaah
    In what way were you right? Nothing in your original post is at all correct except that Deathwing attacked SW, which has been known for months. There is no siege event known. There is in fact nothing new except for the updated graphic. In fact your entire original post was based on a picture of Deathwing standing in SW which was simply a model edit to show off the current size of his model just like was done for several other models shown standing in nearly the same spot. Correct me if I am wrong, but there is no new information here and you bumped a five month old thread to try and give yourself props for something you weren't correct on in the first place. Grats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Deathwing or some sort of aerial fire-spitting dragon-like attack squadron hits Stormwind, that's for sure.

That screenshot of yours was just used to show off the model and the size relative to some well-known objects. That's not a screenshot from an actual event or anything.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

It's been known for a while that Deathwing attacks SW for Onyxia's head and Org for Nefarion's, gtfo

And no, you're not right, for reasons already stated. It's cute that you think that updated graphics with nifty glowy melting effects somehow makes your theories more valid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    It says deathwing, you boob. http://i.imgur.com/kjoa0.jpg
    This is just epic

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    In what way were you right? Nothing in your original post is at all correct except that Deathwing attacked SW, which has been known for months. There is no siege event known. There is in fact nothing new except for the updated graphic. In fact your entire original post was based on a picture of Deathwing standing in SW which was simply a model edit to show off the current size of his model just like was done for several other models shown standing in nearly the same spot. Correct me if I am wrong, but there is no new information here and you bumped a five month old thread to try and give yourself props for something you weren't correct on in the first place. Grats?
    At what point in my original post, or at any point, did I give you the impression that Deathwing was the interesting part of the picture, I am WELL aware that it was a model edit from the size of the name, Boub takes all his screenshots there, etc. The interesting thing at the TIME I made this post, was the damage to the Stormwind battelments and walls, this was when the Friends and family Alpha has JUST been released, nothing was known about any kind of attack on Stormwind, no one had seen the destruction in the park, all I had to go on was some tiny marks in the top of a screenshot which was improperly leaked info (before the NDA lift) and a nod in the right direction from 6 year old quest text block, the only reason this thread was bumped was to confirm, yes, this is Deathwing himself attacking Stormwind, and maaaybe, just maaaybe, theres strong evidence of this being planned far in advance or at the very least an amusing coincidence. Please don't just make your assumptions and run with them, read the thread first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dragon nipples.

Why are we even speculating based on this? That picture was created using the alpha client sandbox and just spawned Deathwing's model there. Boub then posted the picture, months ago. Why are we speculating about this.