ILive Interface Help

Evening all,
    I have just recently installed the Ilive Interface, but have a couple questions and i'm hoping someone could help.
    There is a small frame next to the player unit frame, which i cannot move or adjust, it just contains my player name and am unable to find it in the addons options.
    Also i cannot reconfigure my dominos bars, when i right click them while in the configure mode nothing happens, is this a common fault or is it something i can fix?
    Also there is a set of text in the center of the screen, which displays gold owned, fps, guildies online etc, but i cannot find the configure options to move it, any ideas?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but any assistance would be much appreciated.

P.S here is a link to a screenshot of my UI

Re: ILive Interface Help

Next time, read the FAQ that comes with the addon on this forum. It has most things you need.

The text in the middle is SLDatatext, the box you say is Grid, and I don't know what up with your Dominos.

15+ Year Old Account

The frame is from Grid, which displays all party and raid member frames. You can enter its setting by "/grid". I'm really not sure what's wrong with the Dominos addon, I've never experienced that. And the text is SLDatatext, which displays various information in form of text. You still need to choose a profile for that addon, so it's being added to the minimap. :]

I don't think you've done the installation properly, since all design seems a little bit messed up. Did you follow this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4x6eJqU5do

thanks for the response. I followed the youtube tutorial exactly, but when i loaded up the wow client the normal sindragosa animation wasent there, instead a black screen with the normal username prompts. When i tryed logging in it was the same, black screen with the usual information ( char list etc )
    I Thought i may of done it wrong, so i used the repair client and reset the WTF and Interface folders, followed the video again and i came across the same problem. I'm completely lost as to whats happened so i've had to revert back to using the standard WoW interface. Anyone come across this sort of issue before?

15+ Year Old Account

I've never experienced it nor heard of it. I've no idea on that part, even after you've made repair :S Not sure if it would work, but perhaps give an update to addons if there's any newer versions?