Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Fury with one 2h?

I took another peak in my vast dimension of curiosity and made alittle spec again o.o i make the weirdest specs, which not always work out. But anyways

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LhbIzf...u0eRVzA:MwG0zM

I understand that this will bring forth lots of trolls, o.o" but hey trolls are trolls, no matter what you post.

I understand that Titans grip is really pwnage, i use it myself o.o but i still miss the good old 60 days where you had just one 2hander. This spec wont work out at all, but if you had any ideas to improve it better just post the words

sweeping strikes combined with whirlwind, might not work out as i thought in my heads, but since whirl and bladestorm uses the same mech 8yards, bladestorm + sweepin worked out fine for me so i wanted to try with whirl aswell... this spec might as well be worste then a 21/30/20 spec but hey... its just my curiosity

Re: Fury with one 2h?

Doing stuff for fun can be okay.
    The spec you posted plays basically the same like regular TG fury with sweeping strikes as extra AoE cooldown. And you would only be able to use HS or Cleave like half or 1/3rd of the time because you dont have offhand giving you rage. It would feel like you lost an arm. I don't see that much fun in that sorry.

I think you could also try... an evolution of the TBC 2h fury spec. It would be something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LhbIzfht0bbMbZhxeo0Vu0tRM
    You would need a swing timer bar, and after your swing hits you press slam, then BT. Next swing, slam, Whirlwind. Next swing, slam, BT. Etc. Is quite a rythmic way to play but kinda screwed with haste procs, haste potion or heroism, then you might aswell drop slam and queue HS and use abilities on CD. Also with nowadays Windfury totem and flurry maxed maybe swing speed would be too fast for play like that. But you can try it ^^