Flying mount in Azeroth

So ive heard that its you can only fly in some certain zones ex: if you are horde you could only fly in friendly zones (the starting zones) vice versa with allies...

Is this true ? if so it sucks :S

Re: Flying mount in Azeroth

Nope

Yeah, that would suck. But I have no idea. That's why I'm posting. :3 For no reason... At all. 8)

Thanks Cthulhu Ftagn for this epic sauce signature! & avatar ;P

You will be able to fly in every zone. I like the addition of flying only zones like in hyjal.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../HyjalZone.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Who Cares? I like Eduard Khil though.. TROLOLO FOR PRESIDENT!

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus
    You will be able to fly in every zone. I like the addition of flying only zones like in hyjal.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../HyjalZone.jpg
    Boo. I wanna fly all over.
    Infractions this, infractions that.
    There's my sig.

Yah this is going to be a massive problem, considering people are just going to camp the leveling zones for lower lvls killing all themobs they need.! GG blizzard fucked the pooch once again!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasayk
    Yah this is going to be a massive problem, considering people are just going to camp the leveling zones for lower lvls killing all themobs they need.! GG blizzard fucked the pooch once again!
    Well this only happens on a pvp server. If you choose to go on a pvp server, then you choose to allow yourself to get ganked. Not blizzards fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasayk
    because ganking with ground mounts was so hard and fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Deleted

Blizzard stated earlier this year that there are no flying restrictions what so ever.
    Except for the new WinterGrasp area when combat is active, like same as it is for WinterGrasp now.