lock/dru vs mage/pirest how?

i am the sad lock asking for help , we face some mage/pirest team that we can't beat

they just lvl1 FB , FN , sheep, fear and LOS all the way while waiting all the CD up together to try kill , and do it again if failed , usally i HoT all the MI and WE to save my dru , but with a luckly RNG ,they will get a kill finally

i just can't get enough damage on them , also the pet can die sometimes if they bring it to a suck place (with slow root in some maps ,that is easy) if i call it back or it dies the pirest just top mana by drinking , i am 100% sheeped/slowed or rooted , CCing doesn't seems to work too since they take no damage while cyc and blink out of root , try root the pirest and i just can't get close in time for a cast , all DOT fear are half duration on the mage and most of the damage is just on his ice shield

Re: lock/dru vs mage/pirest how?

Im not sure if there is much you can do, However if you make a macro so your Fel puppy will use Devour Magic on yourself then you can get out of the polymorphs/Novas (Once every 8 secs however) to try and help your healer.

Also have you tried draining the mana of the priest or mage? If you cant get to the priest then just mana drain the mage and interupt the evocation and keep pet on him so he cannot drink, It will take longer but it will help your druid alot and leave more time on the priest <---- Not sure how this one will work but It could be worth a try.

Also you can devour magic the priest and mage shields However the priest would be better too do at the start of his Weakend soul debuff.

There is not alot you can do though however.

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

keep dots up on both to stop dispells, fear them, cyclone them when fear is on dr and mana drain the priest. You have a decent chance at winning, but it will take a few hours or days.
    And at ALL costs stop the priest from drinking
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Tough comp for your lock/druid comp BUT! I'll give ya some tips to see if i can make it a little easier.

Keep your pet next to you at all times, and take devour magic off auto, to get you out of sheeps; If you're worried about the priest drinking, throw a CoA/E or have your Druid throwing out moonfires to keep him in combat. No Healer or Caster should be able to drink if you're druid knows what to do.

Cyclone to deep freeze or sheep - Once you get deep frozen, have your druid toss a cyclone on the mage to ease the pain. If necessary an NS cyclone is perfect.

Since your druid cant dispell you out of sheeps. Another good strat is to have him cyclone the mage every time your sheeped.

If cyclone DR's arent off the mage, have him Cyclone to priest to stop HolyFire/Smite spam; as well as mana burns.

Stop the Evocate, ALWAYS. - Whether you need to blow DC,Howl, or spell lock. Make sure you have something to stop the Evocate. That can make or break a game.

we don't have much problem of thier damage b4 they chain all CD to try killing , actually they are doing next to no damaeg beside that

problem is that we can't do anything at all , to cause the pirest come out nor i can get in LOS/range to him , switching to the mage and he will sheep blink away while i am still rooted / slowed , still can't get in LOS/range to the mage if he want to run , the instant cast corr with half duration once a while is not enough to go throw the ice shield

and they contorl the fight where both we can't do damae b4 they are ready to brust ,where we can be dead in one out of N times they try , but we stand no chance

Lose the druid, get a rogue. Sap/fear the mage and hump the priest.

I'd say spamm-drain the mage. OOM mage = no damage. After that you should be able to get some sort of damage going rite? Let your fellhunter devour sheeps, just keep the pressure up.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    And at ALL costs stop the priest from drinking
    Sometimes letting the priest drink after the mage has popped his iceblocks is a good idea. Both you and the druid can nuke down the mage, when the priest starts running back, time Cyclone and Silence/Fear on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Beast
    Lose the druid, get a rogue. Sap/fear the mage and hump the priest.
    Mage/priest is kind of a hardcounter to lock/rogue but whatever.
    Mage can trinekt the sap fears are only 50% duration on him. additionally the mage has 2xx shadow resistance which really fucks the warlock up and can block away blind.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!