4p Elemental(gloves mainly)

My current alt shaman got drafted into a decent 10m group and i need to Min/Max her terrible self.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cilla&cn=Rizzy

Should i get gloves is it even worth it? I feel ele shamans got kinda shafted with the haste change cause my FS is like 9 seconds.
    Would it be worth it reverting to 2p t10/2p t9.5?

need halp.

Re: 4p Elemental(gloves mainly)

4pc is very worth it, but giving up those Gloves you have would pain me. The problem is, since your using Lich Wrappings, the Tier Pants would put you so far over hit cap. Even though, IMO, its the better tier piece to get considering your current gear.

Agreed - get the 4pc bonus. And with those gloves, sure go for the legs. The legs is 80+ hit depending on ilvl - so that atleast 2 items. I would go for you ring and neck, since they have crit indstead of the hast from you cloak... if that made any sense.

...oh and how is your access to 25man loot?

Get the legs from festergut.
    Go for the hand.
    Pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by Qafaf
    Get the legs from festergut.
    Go for the hand.
    He already has 277 Gunship Mittens, why would you get rid of those? Its already been shown that as Alliance, which he is, that yes the Plague Stainbringers Pants are BiS (277) assuming the rest of your items are correct, but only by 2-3 DPS. The bigger DPS boosts would be to get the Neck from BQL, Ring from Gunship and Tier Pants for 4 pc.

You have badly itemised hit items anyway. Go for the legs, you may just have to be over hit capped until the better non hit neck/ring drops. Though i'm not sure if the set bonus is worth being over the hit cap. Regardless, save badges in the long run and get the T10 legs, it will work out lovely when you gather some more items, from either 10 or 25 man.

you want the craftable pant on the t10 pant go for the glove

Quote Originally Posted by darthreaper
    you want the craftable pant on the t10 pant go for the glove
    So you would rather have crafted 264 legs over 277 Tier???

Quote Originally Posted by Lazertrooper
    you shoudl pick the tier pieces with the least hit ie gloves > pants.
    And where does this logic fit in? Do you people even know what a spreadsheet is??