LastLast

Re: vigil just got LK 25 heroic

i know this is rly ot but lol at how many buttons the pally has

People still care about LK kills? ???

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gehennaspawn
    We don't need to know anything about wow at all. Some people like this knowledge. You don't need to come in and troll their post.
    Some people like this knowledge which they'll forget in a day or 2. Also, people need to learn the definition of trolling.

Some people will post about their 25 HM Lich King kill because they're proud of their accomplishment.

Some people will post about how it's not a big deal while they're sitting on forums waiting to hear about what other people did in a video game.

Just saying.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wallace42
    Some people will post about their 25 HM Lich King kill because they're proud of their accomplishment.
    Just saying.
    Cool beans. Too bad the guild didn't post it and it was just some guy in org. If the guild themselves didn't care enough to post it on mmo, then some guy sitting in org shouldn't either. Point thread is indeed still pointless. Just saying.

Yea its a great accomplishment, most of the WoW population won't get it done, (unless cataclysm isn't out for months), and I know I might not even get it done. But really, by posting on this website you are informing a large number of WoW players that you killed the lich king, like X amount of guilds that have before. If its not a world first, second or third, nobody will be interested. It needs to be a huge triumph in the game.

Just enjoy the bragging rights on your server and bask in the glory of your accomplishment there. Posting it on MMO champ will just get people to complain about why you shouldn't post it or it doesn't matter.

Its understandable that you are pumped up and ecstatic about it, but honestly it shouldn't be posted on here.

Omg so many douche bags in this game and on this site. Have any of u actually killed lk 25hc probably not so stfu. Gz on the kill folks from what I have read/seen it's a hell of a fight.
    [QUOTE=Tomoe;10603207]Hi all,
    We have engaged Chimaeron Hc 10 man this night, and we have faced a strange situation...sometimes (but before or after, it happens), chimaeron make 2 attack in a row with like 0.2 or 0.3 second between the 2 attack...clearly, with the first attack the tank go to 1 hp, with the second is dead.
    It's so fast that in the interface we see an instant kill.

10+ Year Old Account

grats to them I guess
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I am sure that all the trolls here were in world's first, or US first so they dont give a damn..
    Big accomplishmenet is big, end off, GZ!

I like muffins!

this is the I like muffin thread... right?

oh... vigil... grats... I guess?

anyways back to the muffins!!! chocolate muffins are bomb

Taco Flavored Muffins!!! Xd eeeew

Quote Originally Posted by Pandpops
    Omg so many douche bags in this game and on this site. Have any of u actually killed lk 25hc probably not so stfu. Gz on the kill folks from what I have read/seen it's a hell of a fight.
    Pretty much this.

If you don't care about it, don't post or better yet, don't click on the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by spk
    Exactly what? People only care about world first. We don't need to know the 20th guild who killed him. Pointless thread is still pointless.
    It was the Server First kill on the 2nd progressed PVE Server in WoW, Being ranked top 20 world is something 90% of you trolls will most likely never see, stop being mad and just say grats, Vigil is a great guild and they definitely deserve the appraisal.

Aside from being in the wrong forum....

ITT: People who haven't done it sayings it's nothing special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    If you want to play the game how you want, do so, but don't do it with me. If you wanna play super mario brothers and just jump up and down until the clock runs out and you die, by all means do it when I'm not player two and waiting for you to stop being an asshole.

Deleted

I enjoy soccer.
    I think that some soccer players suck arse.
    I'm still worse than them at soccer, but I still have the right to say they suck, do I not?

(Not implying that they suck, but generally showing what you seem to be arguing about)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kaze950
    Yeah there is The Light of Dawn

:P
    yeah literally only 500 people have it... assuming its world 20th

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixEU
    They were first who killed the Boss first try this lockout.

They had 45/45 Trys left

GJ guys, i watched the Stream!

~ Reaferz ~
    nah, we did that about an hour before them this week. not even first for that. still trying to figure this thread out.

slambient <cuties only>

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    You don't?

Bragging about a kill is pointless as there is no specific achievement vigil gained.
    nice gems. learn to min/max.

Only me that noticed that he/she has the Celestial Steed?

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    OH WOW GRATS ON WORLD FIRST

Wait...

OH WOW GRATS ON US FIRST

Wait...

OH WOW GRATS ON US HORDE FIRST

Wait...

Lets see your heroic 25 man lk kill? Oh wait YOU DIDN'T. Untill you can prove you killed him, shut up troll.

Gz to them... haters stop hatin, why u gotta be hatin