Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Halo MMO

    they just signed a deal with Blizzard.


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Dreadlord Fooliecoolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    943

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Bungie signed with Activision-Blizzard not Blizzard itself so games will either have an Activision-Blizzard logo or just an Activision logo.

  4. #4

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    No way it's gonna be Halo.. Would be cool with a Starcraft MMO, although it won't happen
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

  5. #5
    The Hedgehog Elementium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MA, USA.
    Posts
    12,765

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    It's going to be a "totally new IP".


    Meaning.. until they announce it we won't guess it right.

  6. #6

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Quote Originally Posted by Tro
    Halo MMO

    they just signed a deal with Blizzard.

    Can you actually even read? Bungie signed a deal with Activision. And anyway, why would Blizzard buy an idea, when they are perfectly able of creating something of their own, which is probably much better.

  7. #7

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Quote Originally Posted by mads
    Can you actually even read? Bungie signed a deal with Activision. And anyway, why would Blizzard buy an idea, when they are perfectly able of creating something of their own, which is probably much better.
    Agreed
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

  8. #8
    Brewmaster Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Between my chair and keyboard
    Posts
    1,382

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Starcraft Ghost. They have been working on it for like 20 years... gonna be EPIC.

  9. #9

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt
    Starcraft Ghost. They have been working on it for like 20 years... gonna be EPIC.
    No. Just no.

    It is going to be a TOTALLY NEW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. That means we haven't seen it before. That means it's new. NEW, mofo. It also means that no matter how hard you hope, it is NOT going to be a Starcraft MMO. Sorry if I put your panties in a bunch.

    (actually, cut that last sorry.)

    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Possibly, but you're the one calling a man a unicorn because he's got a cone taped to his head.

  10. #10
    Brewmaster Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Between my chair and keyboard
    Posts
    1,382

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrakin
    No. Just no.

    It is going to be a TOTALLY NEW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. That means we haven't seen it before. That means it's new. NEW, mofo. It also means that no matter how hard you hope, it is NOT going to be a Starcraft MMO. Sorry if I put your panties in a bunch.

    (actually, cut that last sorry.)
    They are just trying to throw you off the trail.

  11. #11
    Pit Lord Fuger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In A Particle Accelerator
    Posts
    2,377

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Bungie signed a 10 yeah deal with Activision. Now all this means is that Bungie will be making games that are Multi-platform. I doubt it will be a shooter. I am speculating it will be somewhere alog the lines of an RPG (but it will probably be on consoles unless they are going back to their roots and making Mac only games)
    So I am guessing along the lines of Elder Scrolls.

    Bungie devs are also known to be pretty good friends with Blizzard Devs... so they could eventually merge with Activision-Blizzard.

    Now Blizzard's other MMO is codenamed "Hydra" and they are still hire'n for it so I would assume they haven't even gotten the lore down. (probably going to release it a couple years after the final X-pack for WoW)
    Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    Across the pond, we stereotype the average US citizen as being quite dim-witted, albeit due to the poor education standards subject to them by their curriculum.
    Sad to know people think I am stupid.

  12. #12
    Bloodsail Admiral Mufasax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where the Wild Afk Gnomes Roam
    Posts
    1,133

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    /sigh, wtb a gundam mmo that doesnt suck eggs

    i mean, the whole purpose of an mmo is the whole rpg aspect from leveling up and customizing everything, if you get mobile suits, think of the possibilities =D
    ▄██▄
    .o_à INDEED.
    "Trolls and Tauren will hold tea party rallies, claiming Garrosh to be a socialist muslim dictator."

  13. #13

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt
    Starcraft Ghost. They have been working on it for like 20 years... gonna be EPIC.
    starcraft ghost wont ever come out, and you know it

  14. #14

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    if blizz would ever make a Halo mmo that woudl be EPIC.but it will never happen for many reasons.
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

  15. #15

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltiadhs
    if blizz would ever make a Halo mmo that woudl be EPIC.but it will never happen for many reasons.
    Which are?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

  16. #16

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Metzen is sick of the franchise after being lazer sworded so much.

  17. #17

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    halo sucks so i doubt it

  18. #18

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Quote Originally Posted by cripez
    starcraft ghost wont ever come out, and you know it
    Need something to hold onto now that Duke Nukem Forever is officially canceled.

  19. #19

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Need something to hold onto now that Duke Nukem Forever is officially canceled.
    No way! I don't believe that until it's officially official.

  20. #20

    Re: Blizzard new Sci Fi MMO figured out

    i think its maybe based on a 2nd American civil war and is built around the lore from Metzens seemingly abandoned Soldier: 76 comic series.

    not like it wouldn't have a "fan base"...

    Red Vs Blue . . . go !
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

    gee thx Brox...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •