The Demise of Deathwing

Phase 1: Deathwing in Humanoid Form.

- You have to keep him moving as it cools him down in the process, if you were to tank him in one spot too long he will overheat increasing damage done, stacking several times.

- During the fight he will spawn Black Dragon Lieutenants which will need to be offtanked and dps'd down, each Lieutenant will have an AoE Fire Nova that will damage the entire raid as long as they are still alive. Note: These Lieutenants gain strength the closer they are to Deathwing, so kiting him away and keeping them apart is a must.

Phase 2: Deathwing in Humanoid Form. (His Human Illusion starts to shatter)

- Soft-Enrage and the amount of Lieutenants increases, thus increasing the overall raid damage.

- In this phase it is a DPS race on the Lieutenants, and a medium DPS race on Deathwing himself.

Phase 3: Deathwings Humanoid Form shatters.

- DPS race, all Lieutenants have to be dead by the time you enter Phase 3 or it's a wipe.

- Deathwings Soft-Enrage continues and stacks every minute he is still alive, increasing damage by x%.

Phase 4: Deathwings Demise.

- As Deathwing approaches his demise, the world around you begins to crumble, pieces of Debris, both Fire, Earth and Water from the Elemental Lords start interfering with your raid, geysers form randomly throughout the area, boulders fall from the sky and fire rains down from the sky.

- At 10% Deathwing Enrages fully and charges up a huge blast that would for sure kill the entire raid, but before it's released Alexastrasz interferes and shields the raid from the damage. She continues the fight as everyone goes on the offensive, you will have to dps down 10% of the rest of his life in order to come out victorious.

I was out on a bike ride and came home and this is the first thing that popped into my head, this is what I picture the Deathwing fight to be, I'm sure Blizzard can make it a whole lot crappier but this sounds pretty cool. I chose "Lieutenants" because I'm not too familiar with who his underlings are, but as with most Dragon bosses they always tend to have some kind of Dragon Army that assists them in some way.

I'm not sure about percentages on when the Phases will begin though.

Anyways, enjoy. Just an idea.

Edit: Removed tank and spank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Re: The Demise of Deathwing

so your idea is Deathwing being a tank and spank except you have to move him around and he has a few adds with some abilities? sounds pretty lame
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone
    - At 10% Deathwing Enrages fully and charges up a huge blast that would for sure kill the entire raid, but before it's released Alexastrasz interferes and shields the raid from the damage. She continues the fight as everyone goes on the offensive, you will have to dps down 10% of the rest of his life in order to come out victorious.
    Eww. I'd prefer NOT to have our asses saved by a major lore figure again. Besides, why couldn't he do that in phase 1 and wipe the raid?

I like the rest though, although I think it needs a few more (or at least more original) mechanics than move him around, offtank the adds, and don't stand in elemental stuff (in the last phase).
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

Umm I think we are getting trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by kuralor
    Umm I think we are getting trolled.

Surely not.
    i dont understamd ???

Quote Originally Posted by Zantumall
    Eww. I'd prefer NOT to have our asses saved by a major lore figure again. Besides, why couldn't he do that in phase 1 and wipe the raid?

I like the rest though, although I think it needs a few more (or at least more original) mechanics than move him around, offtank the adds, and don't stand in elemental stuff (in the last phase).
    Well I doubt he would use such a powerful attack in the beginning since hes so cocky and things we are just pests, every Dragon or powerful figure in Lore likes to play around with us as we kill them, atleast the majority. I think once he realizes hes about to die he'll use it.

It was just more of a rough outline than anything, every fight in WoW is the same though, avoid that stuff on the floor, tank and kill that. I was trying to build it as a very heavy AoE fight.
    i dont understamd ???

No thanks.

Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"