15+ Year Old Account

Something I noticed about The Dark Knight. *possible spoilers*

During The Dark Knight Gordon and his family are mentioned quite a bit, they mention the kids and in one scene they have both kids in the scene.. mostly.

Now maybe I missed it but we see plenty of the boy but not even the face of little Barbara... it makes me wonder for Nolans third movie is.. did he do that on purpose so it wouldn't make things awkward if he decides to put batgirl in O_o

Also.. During Aaron Eckharts yelling I noticed his Batman voice would be so much better than Bales.. Of course I'm no fan of Bales in the least.. doesn't change the fact that his voice is unbearable to hear.

Re: Something I noticed about The Dark Knight. *possible spoilers*

Thank god for that, i was watching this last week for the first time (late i know - in my defense it was the blu-ray) and was getting more than a bit peeved at the yo-yo volume control going from "i have laryngitis so i must speak in whispers" to "KABLOOOOM" within 2 seconds! Can't say i noticed the "insert" for future Batgirl references on a first watch but to be fair if they were kids then it's not un-realistic to have them change from their appearance, so it wouldn't cause too many issues save for trying to find an actress who can appease the graphic novel guys and look similar to a frikin drawing!

(although if anyone's gonna be wearing a batgirl costume i'm guessing we'd all have personal favourites - Conchatta Ferrell ofcourse being the leading candidate )
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account

Christopher Nolan has stated he doesn't plan to have Robin in the movie.

15+ Year Old Account

Robin is (in most cases) a guy. Barbara Gordon is Batgirl.

I personally don't even want Nolan to do another movie. It's about time to hand it off to another director and cast. Also.. I may have already mentioned.. I really hate christian bale. Never have I seen a movie in which the rest of the cast is so perfect while the star is so out of place.

bale is doing good.
    the moment robin and batgirl enter the franchise you know its going down the drain.