New contet since December

If I remember correctly, ICC come out early December, that is 6 months from now.

"Those waiting for new content needs not to fear,
    Mr. T with Mohawk greanades are near!"

Any idea when we will have some new content?
    Or actually that they realized they have to do Cataclysm this year, all work on current expansion is frozen?

Re: New contet since December

Go kill lich king heroic on 25 man. Only about 22 guilds have managed so far

10+ Year Old Account

New surprises notwithstanding,with both ruby sanctum and the retaking of the Echo Isles and Gnomeregan respectively there is still a good bit of content coming our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rëtribution
    i'm actually quite sick of people saying this... i mean a lot.... is it so wrong to you know get out of the same landscape i have been seeing for 6 months the same mind drudgingly boring bosses.... Shit i stopped raiding for almost 3 months because i was simply sick of seeing the same bosses the same grey and black landscape... So god forbid someone wanted you see something different after 6 months of the same ol shit.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Well.. the new content with Ruby Sanctum and retaking gnomeregan/Zandalar Island means Cataclysm is close.. its like before Wotlk released they gave out a patch with lv 80 Speccs, spells etc.

Now Blizzcon is in October 22 - 23 I am guessing Cataclysm will come like 1 - 2 months after, I mean they cant release a big game like that in the summer.. maybe in September but dont they always announce on blizzcon when they release a new game? Well anyway it have to be in 2010.. would be stupid to release Cataclysm and Diablo III same year.

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad
    i'm actually quite sick of people saying this... i mean a lot.... is it so wrong to you know get out of the same landscape i have been seeing for 6 months the same mind drudgingly boring bosses.... Shit i stopped raiding for almost 3 months because i was simply sick of seeing the same bosses the same grey and black landscape... So god forbid someone wanted you see something different after 6 months of the same ol shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rëtribution
    Hahaha... LK 25 Hardmode was made as an excuse to avoid new content?
    8/12 hardmodes on ICC25... will rise higher this week.

But I don't find killing 25hc LK that much entertaining or fun.
    And I play for fun.

Yes, some people (130 000 to be precise) have seen the LK dead in his easiest incarnation and that is 10 man normal (about 120 000 have seen him dead on 25 man but I guess those parts of the community are mostly the same peeps). 870 000 raiders have yet to kill him. 10 870 000 subscribers apparently cannot be arsed and do different things. So..yeah...a few peeps are maybe possibly (understandably) bored now.

Maybe Blizzard has the same numbers that I do (minimal chance, I know) and doesn't see the rush?
    The difference in a game vs. a movie, is that a movie is a "rail"-like experience, that happens that director wants. In a game, you just can't design it, like "if another 800.000 people kill LK, I will do new content, otherwise all is cool".

Thanks for the answer Det though - was wondering if I missed any notes on new content plans / something more than 1 dragon / but likely we're in for a long long wait.