Poll: Would you pay for a class change

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Paid Class Change: Would you do it?

Level the class on your own, christ you will learn the class better through doing so!

15+ Year Old Account

Pretty sure there's been a blue post saying "No, that's a terrible idea, because they wouldn't know how to play the new class because they didn't level as it" pretty much. Granted most people still don't know, but less people would know if they allowed this. Thus, it's bad. And will never happen. They'll just make it easier (like they have) to gear alts, so if you want a new class, go make an alt.

This would never happen and if it happened I would do it on my warrior to a paladin - Tired of being a slice of paper :<

Maybe. But it doesn't matter to me since I have an 80 of each class anyway.

I hate leveling but I still wouldn't do this. It's almost like you're paying to have your character power-leveled...

10+ Year Old Account

It will never happen. So I voted no.
    Leveling is a major part of the game and I have always enjoyed it.
    What is worth fighting for?

Deleted

It will Never happen.

Lvl up a DK -> class change
    Lvl up another dk -> another class change

and so on. I don't think it would work out too well. Everyone would lvl as a hunter or pala, and then change to what they really wanted.
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

It would never happen.
    Many specific Achievements are far easier to obtain on some classes than others, so no way in hell would they allow them to be transferred between differing classes.
    Being limited to two differing specs, without respeccing manually is blizzards idea of making a spec a significant and meaningful choice, so if they feel that way about specs, imagine their reaction to you thinking that the entire class is no longer an important choice.
    If you want a class that much, then roll it, level it, learn it, and find what you enjoy in it. You will not do that through a class change.
    No, just no.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKentofAzeroth
    but when it comes down to it... it will never happen

Lets hope so.

To the OP , Hello Mr Blizzard employee. This whill happen, Like everything else blizzard said they wouln't ever allow this will be as well.

Change my class?
    Not gonna happen.. Ever. I like my druid

Also, changing your class at, say level 80, would be stupid, imo. You wouldn't learn to play your new class, as you do when you level it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Maybe just once. I have a long retired warrior whom I'd gladly change to priest, for example.

80 priest
    80 hunter
    80 rogue
    80 druid
    78 dk
    76 warlock
    75 warrior

its not that hard to level, especially with heirlooms and dungeonfinder.
    youre just lazy.