Just a quick question on Weapon/Trinket

Ok so I know I've been pestering these forums with my nub questions lately but I was just curious about two things what would be better as ret. I was wondering which would be better to use, either Heroic Bryntroll from Marrowgar or perhaps picking up the 2h from LK 25 normal and trading out my expertise glyph for the Exorcism one, I'm just not sure how much worth there is on the HC Bryntroll proc.

I think I remember reading some where that the trinket priority was HC TAJ>TAJ>HC DC/V>HC WFS>DC/V>WFS. Just wanted to make sure that I had that correct?

Deleted

Re: Just a quick question on Weapon/Trinket

trinket:
    taken from the EJ BiS list made by frmorrison:
    Quote Originally Posted by http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t84213-retribution_bis_lists_3_3_a/
    What is the general trinket ranking?
    Tiny Abomination in a Jar(Heroic)>Tiny Abomination in a Jar>Death's Choice (heroic)>Whispering Skull (heroic)>Death's Choice>Deathbringer's Will(heroic)>Whispering Skull>Herkuml War Token>Deathbringer's Will>DMC:Greatness>Comet's Trail
    weapon: test it with Rawr. give me a moment to test it with your char.

but just for clarity, again from BiS list made by frmorrison.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t84213-retribution_bis_lists_3_3_a/
    What is the general weapon ranking? This compares all weapons and uses the lists above (so hit/expertise is wasted)
    Shadowmourne - > Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General - > Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand - > Bloodfall - > Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter - > Warmace of Menethil - > Cryptmaker - > Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General - > Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand - > Shadow's Edge - > Wrathful Gladiator's Claymore - > Oxheart - > Ramaladni's Blade of Culling - > Bloodfall - > Hersir's Greatspear - > Bryntroll, the Bone Arbitert
    hc bryntroll is better then glorenzelg normal, but you lost a ton of hit rating from CEC

Re: Just a quick question on Weapon/Trinket

Ah sorry about that I should have checked EJ first ;( but for some reason the site is blocked on uni firewall :S. Yeah I was aware of CEC taking up a large portion of my hit, I wouldn't have traded out the weapon until a TAJ finally decides to drop, we ain't had a single drop in the guild yet, who knows tomorrow might be my lucky day ;(. Thanks for the info.