X-Perl Alternative ???

X-Perl has been real buggy for me lately and I have even been to WoWAce and dl'd the mar 28th update that curse doesn't have.

So my question is what is the best similar (and up to date) add-on?

Re: X-Perl Alternative ???

I use X-Perl and have no problems with bugs or anything, (besides clicking the Set Focus in the rightclick menu, which is a problem with all addons since Blizzard protected the function)

Anyway pick whatever you like:

http://www.vranx.com/unitframes.htm

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Shadowed Unit Frames. End of story.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Deleted

Id say download SUF(Shadowed Unit Frames) it looks both better and works better than X-pearl imo.
    Ive been using Pitbull aswell, but I kinda like SUF.

Deleted

The life and (rogue) energy barres are buggy for me. This is extremely annoying.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by calibro

SUF.

pitbull is boss. /thread.

Shadow unit frames

thanks for your responses...the bug I have been getting in x-perl btw is that it repeats my icon on top of the target icon, as soon as I start attacking it but not just by clicking on it, for some unknown reason - It went away last week after I updated using the wowace link but it came back this week and re-dl'ing from wow aces didn't solve the problem - so i had to disable the "targeting" portion of it.

I will probably try SuF - pitbull looks great but a little complicated

If you like the look, but not the complication then Shadowed Unitframes is a better choice than pitbull.
    Pitbull is for those who really do want the ability customize their frames to a huge extent, along with StUF being another similar option.

Those familliar with Lua, could take a look at oUF, which is a framework for creating your own, but is not something for the casuals.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes SUF (Shadowed Unit Frames) is a very nice alternative to X-Pearl. Way lets mem space and looks neater.

I had been using x-perl for 2 1/2 years until recently. Had to find something new with the lack of updates and increasing number of bugs.
    My choice fell on shadowed as well

pitbull > all

i used to use X-Perl but then a few months back i started using Pitbull3 and fell in love with it, i started using Pitbull4 recently, its nice but Pitbull3 is a lil easier to configure imo, but both are very good.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by calibro
    this

I've been using X-perl for some years but it seems that the others look neater and more efficient. I'll give them a try. Thnks