Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: 5 Man Sunwell Plateau <imho>

Holy shit, I just figured out why so many more European guilds have downed H-LK!!! All the American pros are still doing SWP!!!
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Deleted
    haha , loved guild chat in KJ killshot

It may be easy. So what?
    Just because it's easy, we can't do it?

Hey guys, i just got the US First Kill of Loken while gargling with Listerine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zilas View Post
    I heard BC is Hard at 80
    SWP can be hard at 80 actually. Ive been in a couple PUGs and all of them fail, you still have to know the fights and do it correctly.
    SWP isnt tank and spank (at 80) like most of the other 70 raids.

So great job guys, pretty impressive

all this is is a result of a game becoming boring and ppl looking for new ways of making it entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Maegord View Post
    Sigh... considering how people consider doing anything a world first. Can I go make a thread about me 2manning UBRS with a lvl 80 and a lvl 47(Or something like that) character?
    please sir, re-read the post and find for me the words "World First", its not about being world first, its about them doing something challenging and out of the norm.

Deleted
    first i thought, ok nice that u found time doing this gz

then i saw this:

Quote Originally Posted by daelie View Post
    For incoming trolls who have never seen the words Realm First in their achievement pane, try it before you say it's easy...
    and your deaths demise on 26-4-2010
    GJ for making a **no name calling i gues ** out of yourself gz
    edit: i know my realm first aint up to date either but im not bragging about em cus i know they arent that fast
    Last edited by mmoc73e1e9fe53; 2010-06-18 at 05:45 PM.

For incoming trolls who have never seen the words Realm First in their achievement pane, try it before you say it's easy...
    I heard zerging Yogg+0 with ICC gear is extremely tuff, especially doing it on some backwash server for server first.

Quote Originally Posted by Myndtaker View Post
    please sir, re-read the post and find for me the words "World First", its not about being world first, its about them doing something challenging and out of the norm.
    Last time I checked this is the "Raids US First Kills" forum, not the "Challenging and out of the norm First Kills" forum.

But if he's correct in posting this here, does this mean I can 7-man MC and make a post about it?
    Last edited by Vook; 2010-06-19 at 05:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

funny i never knew 5 manning a raid 10 lvls under you was consider a realm first....

Gratz Man:P
    Keep it going!

Quote Originally Posted by Mephistoe View Post
    Have fun in ICC in Cataclysm!
    LOOOOL made my day.
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

Quote Originally Posted by Zilas View Post
    I heard BC is Hard at 80
    Felmyst agrees

Smile

Since you all think its so easy-why don't you go five man it? I've seen full raid groups wipe at SWP! Gratz guys!

This is interesting, difficult, and exciting!

Deleted
    I lol at all your "Lulz eazy mode!!!!!1111" posts!

I want to see a screenshot of all of you doing 5 man SWP ASAP! Seen this a couple of times: Someone achieves something (i honestly don't care if it's been done before or not!) and all of a sudden out come the haters, trolls and kiddies to downrate EVERYTHING!

The gain of other people seems to be their lost..

Grats btw!

Deleted
    Grats on the kill, don't see the point in doing it tho. For fun and brag maybe?

I really don't get why you think is so worth posting in the world first thread, which is designed for current content not for you to boast about doing an old raid with fewer people than usual. I mean it's great that you do it but all it screams to me is attention whore when you post it here. Maybe that's just me. /shrug