Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Funny pvp "noob" moments

I've had my wtf moments for sure. Things like picking up the flag in SoTA and then using hyperspeed accelerators..(happened to me during childrens week trying to get the achievment..) Flag dropped and the group attacking me picked it up and scored

I lol'd at myself and laid off the drinks for the rest of the night.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Onyxia&cn=Septer

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    That's not noob, that's pretty freaking pro.
    That's noob of the mage for dropping the flag without hitting AE first, or noob of the "someone heavier" for not clicking the flag faster.

I rolled a Boomkin

In WG, I tried to root a Warrior who used spell reflect.

hmm i can mention the two that i think is kinda funny:

as a rogue: In sub specc fighting a warrior in arena with a priest healer, i poped evasion and stuff and was bluffing that i was going fight him, but then i shadowstepped the priest, did some shadowdancing on the priests back (killing him) and standing out of stealth while the warrior ran around like an idiot spamming shouts to find me.

As warrior, charging on a NE he shadowmeld, i thought was really gone but i then got butchered by a moonkin that came out of nowhere, and yes it was him. :P

Mildly n00b I guess, yesterday I mildly nerdraged in WSG, I was trying to get the FC and it was protected by resto druid, 2 priests and the FC was a ret. Now, I'm up there for like 4 minutes before they finally kill me and I do a quick rage in /bg that basically they can "get the fuckin' flag themselves, I'm done with it, get it your damn selves!" cuz I saw NO ONE the entire time I was up there and literally 2 seconds after I type it (and before my rez is up) I see *horde flag has been dropped* *Horde flag has been returned* *Alliance flag has been captured* and I had to /bg LMAO Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Others: Mage had flag and attempted to Iceblock, regrab flag. I was right behind her, Iceblock went up and i returned as she then cancelled to try to repick up only to die by a shock from me.

Rogue was on me in EotS when i was on my paladin, it was 3vs2 at FR, the other 2 were on a warr, rogue got me to 31 hp (lvl 80) and went to the warr thinking i died or was goign to with no dot? i got rejuv that spawned and then the warr and i killed all 3.

I've made plenty of noob mistakes, one i remember would be going into an 80 BGs in my lvl 60 full pvp set. I didnt last very long nor do too well. Took me a couple minutes to realize it too. Maybe cause the 60 sets are so awesome.
    Holy Toledo! Somebody had fun! - Simon Gruber

Me (rogue) and my partner (mage) played some 2v2s at the same day I got my nostromo gamepad so key bindings were pretty messed up. So we faced druid + warrior I dismantle druid -> blind warrior and then attack to the warrior and five seconds later I was like wtf am I doing :S

You'd be surprised how many mages I've had Poly-spam me, as a feral druid.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshadow80
    Ive had people kill my stoneclaw totem lololol.
    when i used to pvp as ret, every now and then in bg's i'd be trying to kill a shaman, it would drop a totem, pop ghost wolf and run. naturally i'd judge justice to slow it down, but if freedom was on cd, no matter what totem would drop, my mind would go "earthbind totem. smash it gogo." 2 seconds later it would be saying "fuck, that was a stoneclaw totem."
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

lol, happened earlier tonight actually...

I was in SotA driving a catapult towards their base and see a group of about 6 ally in the road, so I kinda chuckle to myself and try to shoot them... only to launch myself right in the middle of them...

It was one of those times where as soon as you hit the button you realize what you just did... but it's too late. Lol

Warriors when they pop Bladestorm and I just blink away when on my mage.
    Warriors when they pop Bladestorm and all the damage is mitigated on my protret pala.
    All I can think of atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    There's more bosses after Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I got 99 problems, but a totem ain't one.
    Word.