Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: WoW comic dissapointing(spoilerz)

Quote Originally Posted by Xpace
    Explain what Valeera is doing in Stormwind City. No really, I'm next to her. Right now.

FYI, I've been waiting for the story behind Varian's disappearance for a very, very long time, and the comic did a piss-poor spit-in-your-face job of 'patching it up'. I'd much prefer they put Varian back in Alcaz Island and save him for another writer.

I too recognize the OP's posts and find that he usually rambles like a raging boar, but his points are valid.
    Valeera is Alliance. Blood Elf or not. Or rather.. she's more Alliance than Horde. That's kind of obvious.. as you mentioned since whenever we see her she's with Broll and Varian. Also I don't think she ever attempted to be with the Horde.

One thing, and one thing only:

WoW lore lol.

Bring back Warcraft please. Nothing that has happened in WoW is something I cant live without*

*Read as: I would just as happily forgot it all happened and enjoyed a continuation of Wc3, warcraft style.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Valeera is Alliance. Blood Elf or not. Or rather.. she's more Alliance than Horde. That's kind of obvious.. as you mentioned since whenever we see her she's with Broll and Varian. Also I don't think she ever attempted to be with the Horde.
    Well, before she was lovey-dovey with Broll and even remotely close with Varian, she and Broll bickered constantly. I believe Broll even called her kind 'turncoats and traitors', and she drained his powers which almost got him killed. The only reason she became close with Varian and Broll is because her life DEPENDED on it (which is the same reason the Blood Elves joined the Horde in the first place - it doesn't matter what allegiance you swear, if you're under the threat of dying). Kind of hard to keep hating the people you rely on to survive...

Kind of sad that one of the best Blood Elf heroes is Alliance /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Xpace
    Well, before she was lovey-dovey with Broll and even remotely close with Varian, she and Broll bickered constantly. I believe Broll even called her kind 'turncoats and traitors', and she drained his powers which almost got him killed. The only reason she became close with Varian and Broll is because her life DEPENDED on it (which is the same reason the Blood Elves joined the Horde in the first place - it doesn't matter what allegiance you swear, if you're under the threat of dying). Kind of hard to keep hating the people you rely on to survive...

Kind of sad that one of the best Blood Elf heroes is Alliance /sigh
    It aint so bad. She seems like a pretty good kid... for a blood elf. Her parents are dead and she was a thief that the Horde made into a slave gladiator. She technically had nobody. Varian and Broll fought shoulder to shoulder with her in the Crimson Ring and they all saved each other's lives and helped each other get over stuff during the course of the comic. They have a comrade in arms bond now which I think is pretty cool. Blood elves typically have few friends because they are so haughty and misunderstood and all that but she was able to find her own family in a sense through the Crimson Ring of all places.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Not to personally attack you but reading through many of your posts it seems your one of the people who makes it impossible to have things any other way but black and white. You seem to have it in your mind that the Horde should be one way and that the entire Alliance is made up of nothing but people that the Horde should kill.

By the way.. More people like Batman these days. Batman = A whole lot of gray. Everyone was tired of Superman being able to do everything.. which is why they actually toned him down a bit.
    there are plenty of ways to win over your enemy other than killing
    cripple them for life, strip druidic or holy powers, manipulate against own faction, torture. You shouldn't survive the outcome with the most powerful enemies with just losing a strand of hair, getting a badass scar or having your two previously split halves reversed back.
    As idiotic and weak the horde is portrayed and with all the never ending amount of alliance demigods and heroes around how the fuck does horde manage to not get genocided!?
    "Horde is the second biggest threat after the legion and we got the power to crush them but we won't cause we are teh heroes!"?
    no, I don't want to see a hordie slaughter lots of alliance(well a bit after reading the comics) I want them to also be shown doing witty stuff, be heroes and honorful Or at least be a treat without fighting dirty

Even if I would be an alliance fan, the only time superman interested me was the bizzaro character.
    Me really hope the comics flopped