Poll: Simple, would you prefer to play a Goblin, Worgen, or neither (say why).

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Goblin or Worgen? (Poll)

Worgen hands down cause I am a furry and they are damn sexy!
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Hard to say.

All the shots up until yesterday have been of the worgen in their starter clothes, and simply because of that I've been saying goblin all the way. Now that(thanks to youtube) I've seen a worgen DK in his starter greens, I have to say they do look very awesome in armor.

On the other hand, Goblins get to level in a re-done Azshara designed to look like a horde emblem, along with hopefully spending some time in kezan.

Can you add a "Both" button?

I'd play Goblin over worgen because:

1: Golblins get to have shaman
    2: Worgen's walking/running animations look like craaaaaaaaap
    3: read 1
    4: I'm sick of the alliance, plus I hear Kezan is looking pretty nice.

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Seeing as the results are even close on this very horde-centric site... worgen are going to win by far in the real game.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear
    Seeing as the results are even close on this very horde-centric site... worgen are going to win by far in the real game.
    +1

After seeing all the zone changes Goblin's just went up in coolness,loving seeing there ''Gadgets and Track's'' everywhere it look's brilliant,Cant wait to make one.

I'm gonna make a negroW Druid.

I've always really liked Goblins (along with Trolls) so getting to play them for me was awesome. All the hedonistic stuff like golf courses, etc. is really just a side thing to me. It fits Goblins, that's why its cool. For me though, that's not my reason for wanting the race, I just love them.

Goblins give people deadly exploding presents as PRANKS. The majority of them have absolutely pathetic moral barometers. Yet they have a funny sense of friendship/kinship for those who treat them right (I.E. don't bully them for their size).

They die in explosions for the HELL of it and mate like rabbits.

Seriously, what is there not to like? Yes, as a whole the race is pretty not good in terms of being heroic, but I think that just makes it even more interesting to be one of those stand out goblins.

Only issue I have is choosing between Shaman, Rogue or Warrior. I just recently discovered how much I like enhancement Shaman and would like to have it be my main class, but Shaman doesn't really fit Goblins at all. In a way, that makes it even more interesting though.

Either way, I'm going for the Goblin experience. I'm going to be mining and getting my engineering skill up so I can have whatever mechanical wonders and flying mounts I can get.
    Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410
    I was saying Goblin before all these screenshots were released, but now that I've seen things like Fizzy Pimpdaddy Billboard selling soda:

Or fields for Goblins Shredder Football:

Self-portraits plastered on the sides of mountains WITH Tophat:

Rocket way race tracks:

Pleasure resorts with golf courses:

Swimming pools:

Bow Chica Bow Wow:

And, of course, big giant cannons:

I think Goblins win hands down.

No other race on Azeroth has anything even remotely close to this level of awesome. 8) 8) 8) 8)
    For the allience may take on a new objective...

How long can we keep this teritory lads?

10+ Year Old Account

First and foremost, Worgen all the way.

Second...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominate
    Worgen well - my only problem is they're making the "curse" a choice as apparently its something that can be controlled magically now (nice for them...). I like the idea but I wish they were actually sort of dangerous and not in control of their instincts rather than humans who chose to have fur. I'll probably make an alt one but its just the choice of forms out of combat that turned me off the idea - generally any game/ film that romanticises "monsters" irritates me. I wanted worgen to get a factional equivilent to cannibalise where they'd ravage the corpses of dead mobs/ hordies but I doubt that's gonna happen somehow.
    They don't get to 'choose'. From what I've read and seen it took a combination of alchemy and Night Elf magic, along with a significant amount of time, for them to just regain rational consciousness.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Worgen. Just about all of my characters will be worgen. Only ones that wont be are my paladin (not a class choice), my dwarf shaman, and my hunter (though I may forsake the death knight and make another worgen hunter for the hell of it. just can't play the death knight)