One does not simply walk into Hyjal.

I must say, I am really loving the dark and hopeless feel that they are giving parts of Hyjal. Will definitely be the first place my main visits.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account

Re: One does not simply walk into Hyjal.

I'm really looking forward to this zone, especially because of how story driven it is. And Nordrassil looks absolutely stunning.

I also really hope the music in this zone uses the theme from the old raid, I always enjoyed the music there

I loved the last stage of the Night Elf campaign in WCIII. I loved the Mount Hyjal raid in BC. Definitely going to be checking this zone out come cataclysm.

"One does not simply walk into Hyjal"

unless you're this man.
    http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/...ear-Grylls.jpg
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Hyjal!
    I think there might be some more lore around mount hyjal than meets the eye, and it was a lovely place on CoT raid back in TBC.

That lake at the base of Nordrassil is so shiny and purdy.

I will love to quest in this zone, and reclaim Hyjal with the aid of the demi-gods and ancients. The lore around the zone is just massive.

They taking the gnome's to Ogrimmar!

but yeah, all looks awsome, can't wait to check it all out.
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.