Poll: Do you agree that this would be awesome?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

World All vs All PVP Zone idea

So far there has been only Wintergrasp which is supposed to be a PVP zone but really it is a epic fail and unbalanced during the match and usually empty outside of the match or the rare occasion when you catch someone they can just leave the zone in the middle of the fight.

I think Blizzard needs to take a step back in time and for example take the idea of Gurubashi Arena apply those rules to Wintergrasp or some new pvp zone make the elementals loot actually worth fighting for or even the fortress could constantly be a battlezone where every 30 minutes the raid/team that holds it longest gets a nice fat ammount of honor.

I also think Alliance/Horde should be able to group up inside of this zone to fix the balance of getting outnumbered.

Its an idea id love to see in the game it would take PVP to the next level.

Thanks for reading i look forward to constructive input.

Re: World All vs All PVP Zone idea

i think this idea has its good parts and its bad parts, trying to hold a keep and get a fat amount of honor sound awesome, but i dont think joining forces with the horde would be a very good idea, it kinda destroys the whole "lore" behind the battlegrounds.

But it is a great idea :P