What too do with frosties ?

I was just wandering what i should get for my frost badges?

should i get my self the vendor chest or should i get myself a trinket or a tier item?

EDIT: here´s my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=T%C3%BAtta

10+ Year Old Account

Re: What too do with frosties ?

Get T10 Shadow ASAP

Head = Chest > Shouders > Hands

Grab the legs off of 10 Rotface or craft the Leggings of Woven Death.

Ok ty so much

But if any1 could point me out to a trinket that has a good droprate.. i dont seem to have any luck with trinket drops.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bbhawk
    Ok ty so much

But if any1 could point me out to a trinket that has a good droprate.. i dont seem to have any luck with trinket drops.
    Goo, your Shadow Trinkets make me sad. It's ok though, you're just a wee little guy still

http://shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=24134
    ^ BiS list. Check the trinkets section for upgrades. It's all random, so just stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhawk
    Ok ty so much

Seeing as you've not done ICC yet (or cleared the first wing) You won't have many trinkets available....at all.

Get Muradin's Spyglass from 10man Gunship, it's great. As for the second trinket, I'd go for Abyssal Rune from normal ToC 5man. Or Reign of the Dead from Anub'Arak 25man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

15+ Year Old Account

Nevermelting Ice Crystal is also a nice trinket and easily obtainable by farming Pit of Saron once a day. And at least it drops more often than Reign of the Dead (and when it drops you'll only have to roll against max 4 guys while in toc25 every single caster will shit his pants and roll on it).
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!