10+ Year Old Account

please let us download the entire collection screenshot in a single file

What I mean to say is: it is too much clicking to view each screenie and then to save it so my brother can see them when he gets back home. How bout you upload files which are collection of those screenies so that I can download them and access em whenever I feel like, maybe categorise those files according to zonewise.

Thanks you very much for all the info you have always provided us, all hail Boub ;D

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Re: please let us download the entire collection screenshot in a single file

Yeah or some kind of screen play or slide show were you can just click and arrow to get to the next screen shot. But I guess this means changing the whole page so I stick with a huge rar for us to download.

Idd. Can't be bothered with clicking all of the pictures one by one.

wtb rarfile uploaded to rapidshit or speedyshare or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Elovan
    I would punch you in the face if my fist could traverse the Internet.

I suggest using Firefox with DownThemAll.
    Just a few clicks and the screenshots were on my HDD.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Koltak
    I suggest using Firefox with DownThemAll.
    Just a few clicks and the screenshots were on my HDD.
    oh no, not firefox, i dont use it coz its too heavy on the memory, i use opera

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Actually it's kinda pointless to do that now, since more pictures will come.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I just hope, Boub will add something like Lightbox2 to this website, if there are more images.

Deleted

Didn't MMO-C have a special image viewer a while ago? Where did that go?

Quote Originally Posted by Haleth
    Didn't MMO-C have a special image viewer a while ago? Where did that go?
    Yeah, I remember it, I think it was a bit buggy (at least, I remember hovering over one image and seeing another one...)

Deleted

I wasnt really reading your thread but i loled at your sig
    Edit* ive read your post and yeah would be nice to download them all instead of tabing like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio
    I am Gallywix.
    And I have a question for you:
    Is a man not intitled to the sweat of his brow?
    NO, say the Nobles of Stormwind, it belongs to the King.
    NO, says the Warchief, it belongs to the Horde.
    NO, say Trade Princes of Kezan, it belongs to us.
    I... rejected those answeres.
    Instead, I choose something different.
    I choose the IMPOSSIBLE.
    I CHOOSE... AZSHARA!
    A city where the engineers would not fear the censor.
    Where the alchemists would not be bound by petty morality.
    Where the great would not be constrained by the small.
    And with the sweat of your brow, Azshara can become your city as well..