Thread: Latency ADD-on?

Latency ADD-on?

hey, I heard someone mention something about a latency reduction addon, I was just wondering what its called and if there are any other tips about reducing Latency I am listening
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Re: Latency ADD-on?

wow ty i went from 280 ms on average to 95-100 :S

Thanks!!!
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

lol
    236ms down to 68ms
    thats sick

Cheers!!

Yeah, its very nice upgrade and 100% safe

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Not strictly an addon, but it does its job well enough.
    Personally another such tool I would suggest is WLAN Optimizer for those using wireless networks.
    A tool which temporarily disables the tendency of a computer to repeatedly try to find a better wireless signal, at the expense of latency so causing periodic spikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Remember that if you're looking for raid/pvp performance, turning off addons you don't need for that function will make a difference too. Use AddonLoader or similar to do that.