Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: My views on the beta talent changes

Quote Originally Posted by littlepiggy
    You almost had it, so I fixed it for you
    A very good pvp spell is a joke.. how exactly?
    Alpha change is alpha, they said we were keeping most of the buffs from tree form. There is no way they would let prot paladin's the only class with 6% increased healing, especially with more spells being added to another class than we thought (ie: Ret Paladin's getting Windfury)
    I think the theory is that you could refresh it with nourish, and if the tank starts dropping you could start a Healing Touch and you'll have a huge heal + a big LB tick. I think you're jumping the gun to much..

You jump the gun by saying you won't use it in Cata, then say if Blizz designs it right you'll need to use it.
    We already went over how these aren't finalized and Blizz stated we were getting the 6% healing, but how is 15% more healing bad? *Boss Beserk's* Oh, look I can do 15% more healing so the tank doesn't die!

alpha/beta/previews make people too stressed....
    You do realize that alot of stuff from alpha makes it to beta then makes it to live. I love it when people go "o look its in alpha so Blizz will change it so its awesome." Its like when obama says something dumb people go "You're too stupid to understand what he is saying." Sure some things will change and some wont. Like i said I give the benefit of the doubt in several places. In others i require proof of either a change or numbers to back it up.

For the record I really like most these changes.

O and pvp is a joke ;P

Quote Originally Posted by phenom568

You are wrong here. You still get 10% haste when u put 5 points into it. This is my favorite new talent. I think this talent proves we will still be able to use rejuv quite often. Very good change by blizzard.
    if you dont realize, the talent completely changes back to what it is currently when you put more than one point into it.
    this happens with some of the other new spells.
    if the talent changes exactly to what it was before, disregard how the talent changes mid-points.
    it does not give 10% haste and the lifebloom boost, as this is the old gotem,
    with 5 points, it will be exactly the same as in with 1 point, but with better numbers

this is obviously just a talent tree glitch, or they havent put the numbers in past the first talent point.

Quote Originally Posted by phenom568
    You do realize that alot of stuff from alpha makes it to beta then makes it to live. I love it when people go "o look its in alpha so Blizz will change it so its awesome." Its like when obama says something dumb people go "You're too stupid to understand what he is saying." Sure some things will change and some wont. Like i said I give the benefit of the doubt in several places. In others i require proof of either a change or numbers to back it up.

For the record I really like most these changes.

O and pvp is a joke ;P
    you do realize that in the beta for Wrath most of the talent trees got reorganized multiple times? Skills added and subtracted multiple times, so yes it is entirely possible and probable that a lot of the talents in this expansion will be changed by the time it hits a finished state.

Re: My views on the alpha restoration talent changes

theres only like 2-3 ppl in this entire thread that seemingly actually know anything.

Deleted

While you might not realise this , we will be leveling again .. some of the talents added have actually been added for the pure benefit as leveling as a healer , you will notice some of the other healers get similar damage spells deep in their spec to stop them being attractive for actual dps at high end but make them useful for healers while leveling outside of dungeons.

Who even stated that the changed MMO posted on the site are the active / live talents on the alpha at the moment ? It's called leaking for a reason and it's not generally liked because a lot of it is just to bring up anticipation and make people sweat about wanting to play or see things.

I honestly would not worry one bit , you will see once you start playing around in beta if you get it or on live that it's actually a pretty smooth tree with just about everything you need.

" Our spells are more focused on our casting spells " this actually made me giggle a little bit , people do realise we have 3 instant hots against 3 casting spells yeah ? Of the 3 instant hots all of them are overtly overpowered , lifebloom not so much anymore , what they are trying to do is get the other heals in tune with the OP'd ones Just keep it in mind that most of ye only get a little bit of a larger piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyece
    theres only like 2-3 ppl in this entire thread that seemingly actually know anything.
    and ur one of them right?
    But honestly after seeing how many zones are so far from finished still i gotta think that blizzard is going to change 90% of this and still balance everything. the concepts of the talents will probably stay the same but the percentages will probably get completely reworked...

Improved TOL increased damage? I'm willing to bet that, its a typo. Surprised no one considered that. It would be werid if it was damage though. And i do believe the 30% snare is coming back in tree form.

Quote Originally Posted by Golkonda
    Improved TOL increased damage? I'm willing to bet that, its a typo. Surprised no one considered that. It would be werid if it was damage though. And i do believe the 30% snare is coming back in tree form.
    Why would it be a typo? Better heals for PvE and for PvP you can heal up your teammate(s) quick like and then do some burst.

10+ Year Old Account

Removing imp motw is a good thing.
    Sad to see reduced movement put back on tree form and the changes to it will make us a bit more susceptible to sap in pvp.
    But alot of the changes look interesting in that they will vary our healing methods in pve and increase our offensiveness in pvp. Though I don't like having to take that imp healing touch talent to get Natures Swiftness. Overall look forward to some change.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

Deleted

I think you complain too much; alpha dude. Alpha.

Things will get changed and even then you have no clue how pve encounters are going to change.