THIS is a hybrid Druid

I wondered if i could get the moonkin and the tree form at the same time, and I checked it.

My friends this is it

A druid can actually have ALL the possible forms. (Maybe it´s not a good idea, though)

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...hqrWfHp,,11927

The proof´s above

And you still have 4 talents left! (Which i spent in the current sample)

PD: the talents have been chosen randomly, so do not make any comment about them
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Re: THIS is a hybrid Druid

I thought playing hybrid resto/balance died at AQ40...

could be awesome in pvp, always got more armor

dont forget restokins for lvl 70 arenas
    Tycat was here

After looking at that spec, I just realized with the CD based Tree they removed the restriction of healing only spells. So you could be an offensive healer, I guess thats what they're going for in PvP

No fury of stormrage? Fail =/

Whats the point though? lol I mean if they stacked that would be amazing... A moonkin in Tree form... 360% + 200% armor, but yeah keep dreamin.

Why are people criticizing the usefulness of this spec? The OP clearly stated that he managed to get both forms in the same spec and that all of the other talents were chosen randomly. He's showing what is possible, not what is practical.

10+ Year Old Account

Being able to shapshift into a moonkin and a tree in the same spec seems a bit broken. Doesn't matter if it is useful or not, it just seemed broken to me.

Being able to dps (balance) and heal quite well is something kinda joyful and would be good to see hybrid visiblity, but getting both of their unique forms, which can mean being 'master' doesn't seem logical.

I'm not sure about this, but that can be quite OP.

actually currently the best balance druid pvpers ALL play like resto druids even though they have moonkin form. THey have heavy point investments in the resto tree.. why??

because balance had so few tools, the only practical strategy is a lot of off healing, then at the right moment go moonkin and dump your nukes.

One of my biggest problems with live balance druid pvp is that it plays like a resto druid, there is no real balance playstyle in pvp, this is why GC doesn't buff balance pvp in live, because balance druids who play arena tell him not to, but they fail to realize they're playing as healers and not as nukers and it can be.

I will have a closer look, but at the moment, having 31/0/41 might be interesting. I'm more interested to see if playing as a balance druid will be effective in cataclysm

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...wAG_Y2H,,11927

from a pure pvp standpoint which is all this seems viable for this seams like it would be a better build... gives you strong healing talents including imping cast time on HT and giving u nature swiftness but still having more points in boomkin form for strong survivability... idk though still seams like pure hybrid is going to be hard to pull... maybe if one of the 4 pieces is super good for the spec...

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon
    actually currently the best balance druid pvpers ALL play like resto druids even though they have moonkin form. THey have heavy point investments in the resto tree.. why??

because balance had so few tools, the only practical strategy is a lot of off healing, then at the right moment go moonkin and dump your nukes.

One of my biggest problems with live balance druid pvp is that it plays like a resto druid, there is no real balance playstyle in pvp, this is why GC doesn't buff balance pvp in live, because balance druids who play arena tell him not to, but they fail to realize they're playing as healers and not as nukers and it can be.

I will have a closer look, but at the moment, having 31/0/41 might be interesting. I'm more interested to see if playing as a balance druid will be effective in cataclysm
    Balance druids are getting the lubed end of the stick it seems in Cata. Looks like it'll be amazing to PVP with a moonkin.

BOOMTREE

I like it ;D

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    BOOMTREE

I like it ;D
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    I thought playing hybrid resto/balance died at AQ40...
    Didn't you ever hear of restokins at 70? Or dreamstate resto?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleeq
    After looking at that spec, I just realized with the CD based Tree they removed the restriction of healing only spells. So you could be an offensive healer, I guess thats what they're going for in PvP
    Thats probably good since improved Tol now increases damage dealt by 15% :O

Mind = Blown
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Deleted

Didn't you ever hear of restokins at 70? Or dreamstate resto?
    I have heard of dreamstat and restokins... But I was thinking about pve and raids... not pvp

The return of TreeSlap?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek
    Why are people criticizing the usefulness of this spec? The OP clearly stated that he managed to get both forms in the same spec and that all of the other talents were chosen randomly. He's showing what is possible, not what is practical.
    Thank you!

I quite like the idea of BoomTree :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

That looks really interesting, I'll play around with talents in cataclysm for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.