Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Masters glaive + twilight cult = undead old god boss?

We didn't fight the gargantuan iron dwarf in Stormpeaks and we won't fight these guys either. I'm sure we'll have plenty of quests to investigate and disrupt the activities surrounding them though

Quote Originally Posted by Loretto
    We didn't fight the gargantuan iron dwarf in Stormpeaks and we won't fight these guys either. I'm sure we'll have plenty of quests to investigate and disrupt the activities surrounding them though
    Er, we totally fought the gargantuan iron dwarf in Stormpeaks. He just wasn't a raid boss is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Afflíction
    It has the faceless one model and i would just say its another facelessone except really really big..but the fact that a titan sword is wasted on it makes you wonder :-/

What's up with all of this "too dead" rumpus? How is one thing more dead than any other dead thing?

If Deathwing / Twilight's Hammer can resurrect Onyxia from her head, I wouldn't rule out anything. :P

Although I am going to assume that the second one that was unearthed is simply a placeholder for now.

Deleted

Yeah maybe your right. Hey, how many of these swords and statues are there? from what i've read it's two or three? or is the sword being moved around?

Quote Originally Posted by Skals
    Also, If you look at the picture above carefully, to me it looks like the bottom snout bit has some sort of an entrance going into it (You can see a different rocky floor like texture there, maybe even an elevator?). maybe they're just large entrances to some cool twilight base, or even some sort of a praying area where twilight dudes try to ressurect something even bigger or cooler? just an idea tho.
    No. It's the angle. In the sandbox there's no hidden entrance or anything, it's just some metal wrapped around it.

10+ Year Old Account

@ OP:

You have the best Avatar.

EVER.

On topic though, It's be cool to have one of those things alive as the new Fel Reaver and have a couple boss-versions. Or even cooler, have the skeleton reanimated. Faceless Zombie.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor
    @ OP:

You have the best Avatar.

EVER.

On topic though, It's be cool to have one of those things alive as the new Fel Reaver and have a couple boss-versions. Or even cooler, have the skeleton reanimated. Faceless Zombie.
    lol ty.
    but back to topic. yes, imo they are some random faceless generals as someone said before.
    no undead old gods... yet...

Deleted

Tbh they're the biggest i've seen so far.

Id imagine that the twighlights are trying to ress whatever they are as

a) why bother digging it up?
    b) why when you kill it would you leave your expensive looking sword in its corpse unless there was a reason

It may also be relevant that both corpses are near the coast (i think!) Sent by the naga perhaps in line with an old god???

10+ Year Old Account
    general knowledge and lore says these are just old god minions not old gods and unfortunately these two also started the multiple old gods in cata speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Dojo View Post
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    This. Kudos to anyone who knows what this means.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwios View Post
    Wroooooongggggg. You do in fact take down the giant Iron Dwarf in the Stormpeaks. You, obviously never finished the chain.

Anyway, the Cthulu looking creature is probably not an Old God, but it, along with the twin Leviathans in Desolace, are giant sea-themed monsters in armor with weapons, and that makes them viable candidates to be Generals of the Old God's armies. Vezax is the only living example who comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojo View Post
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    Fu*k yeah!

Nah if anything, the oldgod would be soggoth as there is an avatar of him and some descriptive wording about him.

lemme find the avatar pic.