Oh pvp is dea- Wait what ?!

Look at the pics and new maps, I don't know if you have noticed but in almost every area we've seen so far they have placed both an alliance and horde camp right next to eachother !

just look at these 2 examples:

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...nMountains.jpg
    first in stonetalon mountains you got Krom'gar Fortress(Horde) right across from Windshear Hold(Alliance) and to the north Cliffwalker Post(H) just inches away from Thal'dara Overlook(A)

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ernBarrens.jpg
    then here in south barrens you got Vendetta Point(A) overlooking Forward Command(H) and not too far below Desolation Hold(H) right in front of Fort Triumph(A)

these are just 2 examples but from what i've seen in almost every other area there is something like this.
    I think they are definitly going somewhere with this wich will bring back that rush of looking over your shoulder every time you're doing a simple quest.
    Oh the QQ will block the sun but it will also bring back the excitement of exploring the world and always be prepared for eventual confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Just remember, when life's a sour bitch... Make some bitching lemonade! :P

Re: PVP is going to be epic (even for low levels)

w00t...now if only I was on a PvP realm

Re: PVP is going to be epic (even for low levels)

and dont forget the 80-85 areas will be mixed with the low lvl ones, wich can only add to more player encounters
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Just remember, when life's a sour bitch... Make some bitching lemonade! :P

Re: Oh pvp is dea- Wait what ?!

Why... The.... FUCK did blizzard turn Vek'nilash (EU) into a pve realm? ???

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    Why... The.... FUCK did blizzard turn Vek'nilash (EU) into a pve realm? ???
    Because, as a PvP realm it was dead.

The Horde Alliance ratio on that server was atrocious. And getting worse.

Its made a decent comeback as a PvE server and if you really wanted PvP...they offered a FCM off.

EJL

its reported in another thread that there is some kind of capturing towers zone PvP that sounds a bit similar to the current set up in EPL in the Southern Barrens

you got Vendetta Point(H) and Forward Command(A) round the wrong way btw
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

10+ Year Old Account

oh the glorious ambushes that will ensue...
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

You could take almost any zone being revamped in Cataclysm and turn it into a world PvP event.

Personally I think if they ever make a BG in Stonetalons it should be constructing a shredder to fight the opposing faction's shredder and base.

Quote Originally Posted by admielke
    You could take almost any zone being revamped in Cataclysm and turn it into a world PvP event.

Personally I think if they ever make a BG in Stonetalons it should be constructing a shredder to fight the opposing faction's shredder and base.
    Thats a pretty awesome idea, I'd sign a petition for that BG

I'm getting a set of PvP gear together for this. Too bad we outnumber the Alliance about 900,000 to 1 on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by drulz
    I'm getting a set of PvP gear together for this. Too bad we outnumber the Alliance about 900,000 to 1 on my server.
    Good luck completing WG weeklies next patch then.

That patch is going to even out a lot of realms.

Same with Western Plaguelands.. each seems to have half of Anderhol.. WUT?
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen
    Because, as a PvP realm it was dead.

The Horde Alliance ratio on that server was atrocious. And getting worse.

Its made a decent comeback as a PvE server and if you really wanted PvP...they offered a FCM off.

EJL
    can't talk for vek'nilash specifically but for pretty much all the other FCM's they have offerred it's to a dead realm.

It's not like you can't flag yourself for PvP on PvE realms...

That is great! So random rogue from encampment A can get to and grief the people of encampment B without to much hassle.

Can't wait to stun-lock a member of the opposing faction to death while they try to do quests, even better if they are on a group one ! Oh and looking over your shoulder won't save you