Anyone else think priests in Cata are starting to look like this?

Shadow Clones and Chakra. Need I say more?

Re: Anyone else think priests in Cata are starting to look like this?

To be honest, I /facepalmed whenever anyone mentioned naruto in the same sentence as chakra. It's a hindu term and anyone believing that this is a naruto invention are probably also buying Amazon's one-click shop patent.

But then those bastards added shadow clones. And all my will to resist this flood of misinformation suddenly vanished. Because Blizzard is doing this on purpose.

Next up is duplication techniques and adding nine tails on our shadowfiend.
    The question is whether I really want to live in a world where stuff like this comes true...

*sighs*
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Shadow Clone is actually from Diablo II, Assassin had two spells like that. Chakra, as already said, is a hindu therm.

as I'm not familiar with Naruto at all, I don't have problems =))
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

who knows if they're not gonna add an "expose weakness" spell with a byakugan style cast animation ;D

I've watched... half an episode of Naruto before? And it was by mistake. But yeah, I don't think they're making Priests into the class for Narutards. Pure coinceidence, I hope.

it probably is yeah but as the manga is quite known, the reaction was to be excpected. as for the shadow clone, i'd have rather seen it as a clone which would cast the same spell as you on the next cast before disappearing rather than a walking bomb which doesn't make that much sense.

or if they really want to make it an apparition, have it pop as a spirit spinning around the target before running into it but it looks like their purpose may be to make it dodgeable in pvp.

but well... i'm not a bliz dev eh?

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes
    it probably is yeah but as the manga is quite known, the reaction was to be excpected. as for the shadow clone, i'd have rather seen it as a clone which would cast the same spell as you on the next cast before disappearing rather than a walking bomb which doesn't make that much sense.

or if they really want to make it an apparition, have it pop as a spirit spinning around the target before running into it but it looks like their purpose may be to make it dodgeable in pvp.

but well... i'm not a bliz dev eh?
    actually this Shadow Clone reminds me of the Elemental spell from Diablo I. was a cool concept.

anyway, let's first see it in-game =)
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

Everyone had their fun. Har har, Shadow Clones, har har Chakra. Stuff's been done before, but this thread's over, now.
    Thread locked.

Bah, I didn't get a chance to post ~ Ultima

: - (
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~