Thread: 2h frost build

2h frost build

With the new talent calculator up, would this be the new 2h frost build?
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0djDgst,,11927

assuming of course, that frost presence is a dps buff instead of a tanking one...

Deleted

Re: 2h frost build

Yes, probably, but for this Build only however.

I'm assuming you do of course realize that will most probably not be what the Talents will look like once they begin to edit them right? (I.E. 1-2 Builds from now probably).

10+ Year Old Account

It's a little bit too early to speculate about builds. The vast majority of the talents haven't even been touched in the alpha yet.

You can start pondering about talents when the beta hits, until then, it's simply not worth it, as it's a huge work in progress.

All the trees still have tanking talents in them, and they expressed only wanting Blood to have that. So it's pretty obvious the DK trees haven't been updated yet.
    Me: Where are you?
    Them: In front of AH
    Me: Orgrimmar has five AHs
    Them: ??
    Me: Sigh. Are you in Valley of Lag?

Umm, call me a newb but I don't see any difference between the "new" DK tree and the current one. I don't think it's been updated yet.

The only ones that look to have been updated are the Druid, Shammy and Priest trees. Rest are unchanged.

10+ Year Old Account

The DK tree has been touched: some strikes do more damage. Eg, Frost Strike is up to 110% weapon damage, from 50%, compared to live.

But you are correct, there aren't any changes worth noting at this time.