Worth going from Darkmoon Card: Greatness to Herkuml War Token?

Like the title says: Worth going from Darkmoon Card: Greatness(+90 str) to Herkuml War Token? Which one is best?

My Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tol&cn=Mythras

Cheers

Re: Worth going from Darkmoon Card: Greatness to Herkuml War Token?

In your current spec? - No

In your current gear? - No, get tier first.

yeah finish off your tier gear first.

Also consider a frost sub spec for unholy.

EJ has the details, among other places.

herkumi will outweight DMC: greatness when you're sub frost. 10str/10haste gems will also outweight 10str/10crit gems. However if i were you i would gear up a little before going for haste

Wanted to go for tier shoulders but will lack hit then and socketting hit wasn't worth the strenght loss if I'm correctly. Will check out the specc on EJ.

Quote Originally Posted by LickMeh
    Wanted to go for tier shoulders but will lack hit then and socketting hit wasn't worth the strenght loss if I'm correctly. Will check out the specc on EJ.

Go for the tier hands for hit cap, then use the tier shoulders. Btw right now you are over caped on hit so a little loss wont affect a lot your dps untill you can get both items.

With that weapon i suggest to spec into 0/17/54 and equip HWT over DMC.

You should change also some enchants:
    +15 strenght on gloves is better that ap, BoK will affect strenght but not ap in raids.
    If you can get tier hands you should put +32 ap or a minor runnig speed increase on boots instead of hit.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Crona
    herkumi will outweight DMC: greatness when you're sub frost. 10str/10haste gems will also outweight 10str/10crit gems. However if i were you i would gear up a little before going for haste
    Actually, it outweighs DMC:G in sub blood too. It's about a 110dps increase, in fact.

This discussion seems to come up about once every two weeks on here. Could we sticky some sort of trinket weight thread?